Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Xbox Music Visualizer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DerKaiser, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Load some music onto your Xbox (I put it on a flash drive, but you can connect a computer as well). Play a song and press Y. It will run the Xbox's music visualizer in full screen. Not the best visualizer ever, but it's still pretty good. Plus it's free and it's intense when you're baked

2. MOST useless thread ever. If your going to use a computer just go to windows media player or iTunes and watch the visualizer there. And don't just make threads to get your post count up. It's not a very good first impression.

3. Not at all what I was trying to do. I just found it the other day and thought others might want to know about it

4. Yea that thing is fun to mess around with high lol.

5. it bores me baked...tripping....different fucking story :p