Xbox 360.

Discussion in 'General' started by JRilla, Nov 16, 2005.

1. So, the new Xbox 360 will be out in less than a week. Who here is getting one on launch?

I realy wish I was, but I may be picking one up after the new year. Prolly around Febuary or so. I cant fucking wait. I used to be a big time Xbox Live player, and I miss it so much. I havnt played in months. Gonna be a real treat to get the 360, boot up Live, and kick some ass. Im very excited for Ghost Recon 3. I can just remember the 7 hour nights I used to have playing Ghost Recon on Live back when it was first out for Xbox.

So, who here is gonna be getting the 360?

2. I think Im going to trade my xbox in and get one. I know that wont be enough to cover it but it will help a little.:)

3. nah i'll probably get one around christmas.. i dont really care when i get it.. i dont really give a fuck if i get it earlier than other people, but yeah im definately gonna smoke before i set it up and play.

4. Ghost Recon 3 looks so badass. The graphics are intense. Unfortunately I probaly wont get Xbox 360 for a while.

5. dude xbox 360 is bullshit. I played COD2 at walmart and it absoutly SUCKED. the alising was so fucking horrible it was unbelivable. all the development for 360 games was done with sli geforce 6800 gts, exactly what i have. and my graphincs for COD2 OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN xbox360. they better fix something major before launch.

6. The Xbox 360 is also $300, your computer is most likley alot more then that if it, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWNs".

7. Forza racing, best game i've seen by far on Xbox

8. Consoles are for suckers.

take that $500 and buy some RAM and better video card.

I can still play the original prince of persia AND battlefields 2 on this bad boy.

I can't play super mario brothers or sonic on an Xbox360. Fo real, i wasted my money on xbox and ps2, biggest waste of money ever.

9. Console games are WAAAY funner to play than PC games. WAAAAAAAAY funner. I dont have to sit in this bullshit position all the time.. I can smoke and chill on the couch and play a tight game on live.. I'm willin to pay the money for it just because im gonna get fuckin blazed and play it.

10. funner? lmao :)

11. Each to their own i spose. They both have good and bad points.
    You get the full effect of games like Operation Flashpoint on a pc (will be interesting to see what it's like when released on the Xbox.
    The comfort of consoles played in an armchair has a great appeal tho !!

12. Like all consoles I purchase, I am going to wait about a year before I buy one. It's a much cheaper price and there's less of a chance of getting a console with faulty hardware (remember the original xbox dvd drive?)

If comfort is that big of an issue for gamers and they don't have the money for a new console just grab an s-video out cable and a joystick.

13. plus if you got like 2 or 3 people over they can all play with you in the same room

14. i get mine this monday....we get to finally see how good it is in person

15. its all about PS3

16. Well, im an all around gamer. I love PC games as much as I love console game. But, I think I prefer console games a little more. Thats because I dont have hundreds of dollers to contantly upgrade my PC as the months go on just so I can play a PC game to see my relfection in water or see paint peel.

I mean, yea, PC is deff more advance than a console. But, majority of people would rather spend $400 on a console, and have it last years, than spend like $1500-2000 grand on a top of the line PC, only to have to uprade a little but down the line.

But, oh well. Everyone has their prefered spot for gaming. Console, PC, or the great outdoors. :p

17. i'm with wykid its def alllllllllllllll about the ps3, ps3 is gunna own the 360

18. i like your sig very much ripcurl15 lol. and yeah, PS3 is going to have pretty much everything xbox 360 has but better....except halo 3....

19. I dont think there is to much info on the PS3 yet to even start saying its going to "own" the 360. Yea, it could turn out to be a monster of a console, but we dont realy know much about it to say anything realy.

I owned a PS2, wasnt much of a fan. Aside from GTA and SOCOM series, I never realy played the PS2. Im a first person shooter fan, isnt many of those on the PS2. Dont get me wrong, PS2 is a great system. But I saw myself playing my Xbox 10 times more than my PS2.

What the PS3 needs is a very good online system. One that can also compete with Xbox Live aswell. If not, to me, PS3 is the PS2 just much more powerfull.

20. ..it was cause its a demo console its not ment to be optimized to be best performance its optimazed to show u the game and have bad gpx :) it wil lbe 10x better on the offical release

still not gettin console casue pc is 100000.5123x better .. so many more options .. :)

edit. and yes i much rather spend 500$ on a ram chip and save up for a new gpx card or something like that :)