xbox 360

Discussion in 'General' started by magicbum18, Apr 15, 2009.

1. whats up blades? I don't Usually post on this forum to much so you probably don't know me. But i have come here to ask a favor. Does anybody have a one month free trial to xbox live that they feel like giving away? i need to renew my subscription and i was seeing if you guys would like to help. If you ever feel like playing xbox though, my GT is II CrossShot II.
    If you do have a one month, i would greatly appreciate if you gave me it though.

2. The one month free trial you get with a game can only be used on new accounts. You can't update your original account with the code.

And.
    1. This is the wrong forum.
    2. I don't think anyone is that generous lol.

3. You sure on that man, I think I used one that came with gta?

Also, no way will some one give you a code mang.

4. uhh, yes it can be used to renew. i figured this would be the appropriate forum, but i guess not.

5. Why man, everyones spending their money on weed you think I have the 4 pounds for a months xbl?

6. Maybe it's the 48hour trial ones only then.

7. Could well be lol, I honestly looked through a few game cases for you though man.

8. yeah the 48 hour trials are bullshit. they dont even work

9. Awww so nice:p

I only have the 48hour one, but you have to make a new account. And i think because i tried to use it, it wont work now.

10. thanks awayways to the both of you guys, dont worry about the 48 hour ones though.

11. Come on man $8?