Xbox 360

Discussion in 'General' started by nelswick, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Hey I was just wondering who all on here has an Xbox 360? I'm thinking about getting one and I was just wondering if they are worth the money and which model would you recommend? Thanks.

2. dude me and my bro each bought a 360 the day they came out...mine broke in may and my bros broke this night believe it or not same thing with the three red lights. but im still gonna get another 360 cause they fixed that problem with them so there ok to buy i would guess and i support microsoft totally over sony so YEA :metal:!

3. I had a 360. Waited outside Costco for like 7 hours for it :p I only sold it because they had a bunch of bunk release titles and the only one worth playing was Call of Duty 2. Beat that and I prefer multiplayer on computer so...I sold it. Once I save up enough money since they got so many sick games out I am buying one definately.

And to litta_j right there with ya.

4. Ive heard so much about these being junk,im just waiting for the ps3s,playstations are much more solid,well built and dependable machines,I have never had a problem with my ps2,but every xbox and xbox 360 I see is always having issues.

5. They customer service is AWESOME too.

When my PS2 broke, it was well beyond the warranty, but i figured why not call? Maybe figure something out.

I had to spend like 10 bucks to ship it to them, but they fixed it, cleaned it out, and even returned a game I left inside AND shipped it back, all free of charge.

Now THAT is service.

6. Xbox offers pretty good service aswell, I've never had to ship my console to them. Out of my 360 and Xbox I never had issues with them. They always seem to resolve things and answer your questions. I would definetley go with getting one and also getting Xbox Live, I'd go with the premium package because of the hard-drive (great for downloadable content, saving games and profiles.

7. I have an xbox 360, my gamertag is lazycrazykz, I have ghost recon, doa4, and uno, add me.

8. The original Xbox never gave me any problems, but the 360 broke within maybe a month of having it. They are suposed to send me a new one, but I have yet to receive it. I regret buying it. The best games are the arcade games. Geometry Wars and Marble Blast Ultra are so much fun to play high.

9. I didnt read the rest of the post, but i bought mine after everyone wanted one. and the games comin out now are sooo dope, i would recommend it if you are going to pay for xbox live other wise its not as good.

But get the package with the hardrive and you'll be set

10. I'm sticking with my PC and 360 emulator when they get the kinks worked out.

Free games, unlimited play.

No online though, unfortunatley.

11. Totally worth it. You're pretty unlucky if you get a faulty one. I've had mine for about 2 months and I totally love it.

12. yeah in the end, computer is where its at...

That sounds soo crazy, 360 emulator.. I need some proof lol.

13. There are 2 betas out right now, but the forums say they're FULL of glitches and alot of games wont even play.

They'll figure it out. These info-priates are resilient, smart bastards.

14. Wait til PS3 or The New Nintendo thing comes out..

15. Don't waste your money on the PS3 they want something way outrageous for it. And the stuff they were putting on it that was going to make it so great is comming off one by one due to $$$. The Nintento Wii looks kind of cool, for the cost of the ps3 you can get a xbox 360 and a Nintendo Wii (thats what I would do rather getting a PS3).

16. i got my 360 the day it came out...had to sit outside circuit city for 10 hours but it was well worth it. I got madden 06 bout to get 07 and this new game called saints row where u can smoke blunts and bongs haha its the shit

17. Well I'm a Nintendo fan myself...can't beat Mario or Zelda :) I would just wait for the ps3 or the Wii

18. Haha yeah spliffs too, my brother has the demo. The game looks like it could be better than San Andreas and its online too.

19. get the $400 model for sure, it comes with a hard drive and a wireless controller; the $300 model comes with a wired controller and no hard drive. Oblivion is an awesome game, its kinda like a medevil grand theft auto.

20. I bought one and it had problems with the cpu fan right away...other than that mine is great...the $400 dollar one is kind f misleading to get a good system you will probably spend about $800-900(3 more controllers, battery packs for controllers,xbox live, Ect.). My fav game now is rockstar table tenis... i was real skeptical when i bought it, but it is a pretty intense game. plus the being able to play music off of your computer or ipod while you are playing games is great too.