Xbox 360 RING OF DEATH! Blah! What Now!?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Romain, Sep 25, 2007.

1. when i had to send my 360 in to get fixed, it was shipped to texas and once i dropped it off at UPS to ship it, it took roughly 2 and a half weeks to get back to me, they even fixed a few other things in my xbox and made it look all nice and new

2. I did the exact same thing when my 360 was showing the rings of death.

3. im actually on my 3rd 360 because of that shit. I'm gonna flip shit if it happens again.

4. does the unit sound slightly loud before it goes? ive had mine since jan 06 and have not had the three red ring or any problem with it yet (knocking on a shitload of wood). i always thought it sounded louder than it ought to but i dunno. im saving this forum in my favorites if/when i have to do the same.:smoking:

5. yeah, this type of shit should never happen...it happened on my first xbox, just today on my xbox 360..its the E-74 error code

ATLEAST its still underwarrenty...

now I have nothing to do for 16 days...thats a long time for me...no job...just computer...guess i'll play some spore

if they could make computers last as long as they do, I'm sure that they could make a single model last just as long if not longer

and also, I keep hearing about people getting their xbox back from repairs, then bam either the same problem, or another problem..wtf../rant

6. This thread is like 9 months old man?:confused:

7. I got this once.
    After letting my 8 year old brother mess around with it for a while.
    He fixed it.
    He wouldnt tell me how though.
    :)
    little bugger.

8. Haha that guy reminds me of a fight club quote.

"You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world"