Xbox 360 Or Ps3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Terry Wrist, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Ive got both. Overall got most use out of the Xbox because from my point of view the games were alot cheaper than ps3 and there were alot more games that appealed to me on Xbox. I found the ps3 games were way to expensive to get a good collection of games and there werent many I actually wanted anyway. So Id go for xbox anyday, being able to surf the web and have flash player on ps3 is good but its just too expensive. Xbox live was better than psn aswell with chat and stuff like that. Although I dont really use them that much now. But im going for xbox.

2. I never got an RROD. I also don't mind paying for the yearly subscriptions because it's worth it. I rarely ever get disconnected or anything. Plus, call me crazy, but I love the design of the xbox controllers. I can't stand the playstation controllers because the I like using the joysticks, not the D pad. I don't see why the D-pad is the choice positioned for more use on the playstation controllers. Plus I don't like the front button design of playstation controllers either. My first console that played disks was a fat ass Ps2. Before that, I was a Sega Genesis guy. I liked the PS2 games, but to me, Xbox claimed supremecy when the 360 came out. 360+MW1 gave me plenty hours of enjoyment, even with the subscription price.

3. more or less how I started. Went through 6 broken PS3s in a fornight, got pissed off and bought an xbox. Probably the polar opposite of everyone else's experience from the sound of things.

4. The only reason to buy an XBOX, is this one:

[​IMG]

5. [quote name='"PeruvianDank"']The only reason to buy an XBOX, is this one:

[/quote]

Pfff
    [​IMG]

6. Play station 3 video game is a new version of Sony's seventh generation and Sony Computer Entertainment was launched PS3 in the 2009 where as Xbox 360 is a new version of Microsoft seventh generation video game that was launched in 2010. The general purpose processing power of CPU of Xbox 360 is more better than PS3 game and Xbox 3 has better design than PS3.

7. I wouldn't be surprised if I ran into a Finn who does that :p

8. imo x box 360 has way better games and very active online . i bought a ps3 and took it back i couldn't find no games i liked ,, and cant really tell the difference between the graphics i still like xbox 360 more though

9. PS3 beats Xbox in everything except online, this is my conclusion after owning both since 05/06. If Microsoft wasn't so greedy and didn't make you purchase their overpriced shit then maybe Xbox would be on the same level as Playstation.

10. 360 all day. Their online community takes the cake.

11. Both! When i move out, all I'm getting is PS+, XBL, NetFlix, and Hulu Plus.

For avoiding flame wars between fanboys that side with a mine hungry company, all consoles have their pros and cons.

12. I'm for the 360. At least I was until someone stole it from me.

Now it's all bout dat PC deliciousness! lol

13. playstation 3 all day!

14. Ps3 because of red ring of death and free multiplayer.;)

15. Does anyone else get tired of the little punk kids who shit-talk the whole time on Xbox Live? I played PS3 with my friend a while back, and call me crazy, but they PS3 players seemed so much more...mature?

If they could drop the price of subscriptions, especially 1 year cards, then I would have no reason to buy a playstation. I may end up buying one because the PS3 players seem to try a little harder. I think people on Xbox Live feel the need to use what they pay for, so they play online a little more, but a lot of the time they just get on to screw around, and that doesn't go over well with those of us trying to win.
    :devious:

I may have just talked myself into buying a used playstation.
    :D

16. playstation, mainly bc im more used to the controls.and the online is free.

17. [quote name='"ps3gamer"']Ps3 because of red ring of death and free multiplayer.;)[/quote]

Rrod doesn't happen anymore and free online means less features and security.

18. What online features does xbox have that ps3 doesn't?

19. [quote name='"bcharley2010"']

What online features does xbox have that ps3 doesn't?[/quote]

You don't have eight player party chat and we have better customer support. You ever have to deal with Sony customer support? Fuck is it hard...

20. Support and service.