Xbox 360 Or Ps3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Terry Wrist, Oct 14, 2009.

1. lol @ paying for ur weed :wave:

2. xbox 360 mann......its the best when you got a slim...i do and ive had it over 2 years without a single problem

3. They seemed to have fixed alot of problems with that new batch of consoles onward.

4. i find it really dumb that there isnt even a poll setup on this thread.. lol

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCY9pWhVGsA&feature=fvst]Hitler's Xbox Account Got Banned - YouTube[/ame]

6. 360! the new ones are really good.

7. I've had them both n xbox is the way to go its better n easier to navigate for everything xbox all the way no doubt u won't go wrong with it

8. Xbox - online game play
    ps3 - Story mode games and blue ray

all im going to say...because thats all that needs to be said

9. Well, after much considering since my backwards compat. PS3 died last month, I'm going to get another PS3. Found another 60 gig, but I think I'm just going to go for a used 120/160 PS3 Slim and, just get a used PS2 when I want to play Makai Kingdom or any game not going to be an HD Trilogy or hitting the PS Store.

10. I would trade it for 2 used Xbox's lol. I'd rather have 3 working Xbox 360's than 1 PS3. I had a PS3 for a month before I decided paying for XBOX live was well worth it.

11. Xbox 360 is better than PS3 because the CPU of Xbox 360's is more general purpose processing power and the design of Xbox 360 is more flexible and the power of processing is more better than PS3. In the Xbox 360 the bandwidth of memory is exceeds than the PS3.

12. I've had the same PS3 for a little over 5 years. When it croaks, I will buy another.

13. I had a PS3 Fatboy for years until it finally got the yellowlight of death. I also have an xbox 360. Honestly except for Halo, fuck the Xbox. Fanboys of either one will fight to the death on which is better...

And honestly to each his own, I don't care what you play, but honestly when the PS3 broke, I played the 360 more obviously. But I haven't even played the 360 in like a month.

Its just not that good for me, most games (with exceptions from developers and game makers) the PS3 seems in my opinion to have better graphics and less glitches. However I tend to play more single player or same console multilayer games so I prefer the PS3.

On online play the I admit the xbox has better compatibility and such, but I hate paying for online play when the psn is free and except for a few times on gta or something I rarely use online play.

Also since people always say "well playstation got hacked" yada yada...even the hackers said that was cuz psn was hacked first, not cuz xbox was more secure.

Had they done xbox first, playstation kids would be downing xbox kids for getting hacked.

I say find a system you enjoy and stick with it. Its YOUR game, do whatever you want. Nothing really against the xbox but when I get tax money im getting another PS3. (Even tho I dislike the slims appearance)

14. Xbox=Party chat, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Halo
    Ps3=Internet browsing, Uncharted

15. PS3 all the way. Sony always makes the best electronics and I've been a fan of playstation almost all my life. I personally believe it's better than xbox 360 because its free to play online and its very simple and easy to use. I'm usually playing GTA 4 whenever I'm baked as fuck it always feels like I'm actually in the game killing shit and stealing cars. It's fuckin dank ass hell man.

16. #137 LaCurandera, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
    PS3 anytime. No Red Rings of Death, no monthly fee for online use, no crappy controller designs; just how I like it. Not to mention the exclusives like Metal Gear Solid.

BTW a computer magazine compared the new gen consoles by testing them with various methods. During one test they put the PS3, Wii and x360 into a sauna and see if/when they overheat. I'm proud to admit the results; Playstation 3 survived, 360 was the first one to die out.

17. I own a PS3 but the online community is dead compared to xbox. I like that it's free and what not, but i'd to be able to talk to people when I'm playing nazi zombies - it's just nobody else uses the damn microphones on the PS3.

18. Useful information seeing as how the majority of gamers play in saunas :rolleyes:

19. (I've stated before but) my PS3 got the yellow light of death. So I started using just the xbox. And I don't get into fanboy arguments, but I miss the ps3 alot more. I don't "hate" the xbox, I just enjoy the ps3 better...

Gonna get it fixed soon tho, that or new one with tax money