Xbox 360 Or Ps3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Terry Wrist, Oct 14, 2009.

1. I have both :D

360 is better for the online community but PS3 is much better for streaming and videos. At school Netflix on the xbox is the biggest pain ever but on PS3 their are no loading or buffering times minus initial load which is like 20 seconds. The 360 frequently "loses connection" and has to rebuffer for 10 minutes like 2 or 3 times in one episode of Breaking Bad.

2. Xbox just runs smoother.

3. [quote name='"GolgiApparatus"']Xbox just runs smoother.[/quote]

See. Im not taking sides, but my PS3 seems so much less glitch than the xbox im using now...tho it is prob the games too

4. I feel a little biased because my last 360 red ringed, and because my PS3 plays PS1 and PS2. BUT, my PS3 just got the red light for the second time this year, which ...yeah.

Honestly, I like them both just fine. I prefer PS3's library (God of War over Gears of War, Uncharted over Alan Wake, Shadow of the Colossus/Ico/Katamari/MGS/previous libraries over...well...the fact PS3 owners can't get Mass Effect 1. I think that equates.) I'm split on the controllers, but I prefer the PS3's interface over the 360.

I get fanboys, but I just don't get biased, bitter fanboys. I like all three consoles for what they are.

5. ps3- free interwebs

6. If ur a hardcore gamer you won't have a ps3. Xbox all day. Yes ps3 has free Internet and blueray but im trying to game. And in my experience playstation players aren't as good as Xbox Players.

7. #107 Mithrandir, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2011
    [quote name='"Simmerten"']If ur a hardcore gamer you won't have a ps3. Xbox all day. Yes ps3 has free Internet and blueray but im trying to game. And in my experience playstation players aren't as good as Xbox Players.[/quote]

Haha, a real hardcore gamer... Ever since I bought my gaming pc I haven't gone back to consoles, except for exclusives.

8. Cool story bro

9. Xbox or ps3. Pc is better but thats not what the thread is about.

10. [quote name='"Broseph Radson"']Xbox or ps3. Pc is better but thats not what the thread is about.[/quote]

Not trying to start anything here and I apologize for going off topic. Just found the "hardcore gamer" comment humorous is all.

11. Definitely xbox man! Ps3s are sick too but none of my friends have a ps3

...and then theres those people who just HAVE to have both lmao rich bastards:rolleyes:

12. Haha, I agree with you.

[​IMG]

13. Xbox 360, because they actually take care of their network lol.

14. well theres what i cma ehere to say lol. migh thave to apy (so cheap tho) buit the network is so much better

15. Yeah, our money that we pay for live is really just to take care of the network. PS3 wouldn't be bad to have, buuut there is a lot of problems and soo many hackers when playing online.

16. if i get handed a ps3 for free i wouldnt throw it away but itd probli collect dust as im a halo fiend through n through

17. yeah dude hahaha

18. [​IMG]

Fuck yeah :D

19. hahahah grunts are fuckin hilarious!!!!

i loved with halo 1 when you stuck a grunt half the time he'd scream NOT AGAIN!!!! hahahah how many times can one grunt go through that in their lives? :laughing: youd think the first one would have him on his great journey ;)

20. funny how ppl say 360...dude 360 exclusives r SHIT compared to ps3 right now.i got a ps3 way back in 08 thats when 360 was dominating ps3 but that was then now look at what the ps3 has they def stepped their game up 100x. plus fuck 50/60 bucks a year to play online lmaooo id put that money into a new game,new controller...or 8th n e one? haha.