Xbox 360 Or Ps3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Terry Wrist, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Get a xbox the menu and is much easier

2. 360 all the way, yes the one Is out but they are still going to be making games for the 360 for 3 or 4 years still. I just love my 360, when It time I'll get the xbox one or what ever is new with Microsoft. I'm not bashing sony or playstation, My BF has always played/ owned playstation and he has the ps3 we basically only use it for the blueray player, and I'll play it for one or 2 games if the mood strikes lol, but that's only because there are some really good Games that are only for playstation. But again I like The games for Xbox more. It's all in your own personal preference really. I just like Xbox, probably because I've always have had an Xbox. But I would say 360 all the way

BeccaFett

3. 360 because they get dlc and beta content first but ps3 for free online service (fuck you xbox for needing a gold membership for netflix. I already pay 8 bucks a month for the damn service should be a xbox silver app)

Hey dude which console did you choose? I still think that PS3 is better than Xbox 360. I played some good games on PS3, the kind of games that can't be played on 360.

5. I've also been thinking of purchasing a ps3.

One of those new white ones with 500GB. I want it for the exclusives mainly. Would be nice to not pay for live again. But rebuying all my games will be a bitch..

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Ps3 or ps4 over Xbox 360 or Xbox One

And that's based off windows graphics wise and in terms of processing speed hard drive space which doesn't matter much (in terms of comparing since comparing 500gb is the same as 500gb lol) and all that .. better specs unless you can modify it yourself I'm not sure if you can with either system tho if you kno what your doing u can buff it up just like any other computer bsed system

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I feel like Ps3's perform shitty compared to the 360. People bitch about paying for xbox live. Which i understand times are tough but its worth it. The 360 is what i grew up on so ima be biased but i think it just runs better.

8. Did u kno the air forve made a super computer with a shit load of ps3s?

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #490 llllllllll, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    I think you mean PS2's

nvm you were right

10. Over the past couple years I have owned both an Xbox360 and a PS3.
    I can easily say that I like the PS3 better. I like the fact that it has a little bit more of a techy feel to it with the menus and options and what not. Although sometimes the 360 does seem to have smoother gameplay?

Without much more to say, I originally bought a 360, got bored of it and sold it, then purchased a new PS3.

...now i'm craving a PS4 :p

11. #492 Tha Come Up, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    Delete this.

12. Had a psn buddy under that bar code name lol

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. nah it wasn't me

14. ps3, can play ps1 and ps2 games on it

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #496 TheAnswer121, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
    360 for multiplayer

and halo :metal:

ps3 for exclusives

16. i refuse to give microsoft any of my fucking money.

all they know is how to create moneygrabbing loopholes and restrictions, forcing us to fork out more cash. its pathetic really, because any smart company would at least try to hide it from plain site.

couple examples:

-if i buy a game i shouldnt have to pay another fee to play it on another machine

-also i shouldnt have to pay for xbox live to access my netflix

these obvious cash grabbing schemes are literally the reason customers are switching to sony. who the fuck wants to buy hardware off unloyal scammers.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #498 Outlaw96, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
    Pretty much IMO the only pivotal difference is free online. 
    yeah the ps3 has exclusive tittles,and plays blu-ray but that doesn't mean much to me ,but the fact that you dont have to pay for PSN  is the main reason i would go with a Ps3  over an Xbox 360. Also you need xbox gold to watch net-flix which is pretty shitty of microsoft

18. I play ps3
    And ps1 & ps2 & picking up my ps4 when I get paid this week woot