Xbox 360 Or Ps3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Terry Wrist, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Xbox willl still get first dibbs that's the way it has all ways been.

2. I think that's going to change with the next generation of consoles

3. nope look at call of duty ghost its getting special treatment by Xbox same with EA games .

4. I have always been a 360 guy, but recently I purchased a PS3 because of GTA V. Love it so far. Xbox Live is definitely better. But story mode gameplay is nice on PS3.

5. I hope they they patch that issue on the 360 . Multi player looks like it will be epic.

6. I had both original xbox and ps2 ... Original xbox was okay... Controller was huge.. Ps2 was amazing as we all know.

Fast forward... I bought xbox 360 over ps3, mainly for Halo. Loved it for a good long time... Got RROD but sent it in and got a free refurbish. Started dying slowly after refurbish. For GTA V I just recently bought a ps3 for the first time. My xbox was dying and I always wanted to try ps3.

Now idk if it's because it's a new experience, but I love the ps3 for story mode /single player. I haven't played a game online yet so that's a whole different story. Xbox online is pretty awesome I must say.

So single player experience ps3 > xbox

Online experience, we'll see...

7. I'm high. Idk why I just wrote a drawn out paragraph

8. Lol seriously? You believe that? Every game is made on a PC. When it comes to multiplatform games 360 ALWAYS gets the quality nod. Reason is they never add higher rez or optimized textures and effects for ps3 because its not worth it. Ps3 being "more advanced graphically" is its downfall in multi platform games because it makes it harder to write compatible coding.
    Sorry this gen 360 wins the console war. Next gen it won't matter cause both systems are equally powerful.
    I can list 10x as many games with more issues on ps3 than 360.

9. Ps3 hands down iv gone threw 4 xbox 360 an still on my 1st ps3 an psn is nicer than xbl in my opinion because its free.

10. Ps3. Xbox's break to easily

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I'm jealous that PS3 has Blu-Ray, but I've never had any heat issues with my Xbox slim

12. Gta V is better on the ps3 easily. And for the ps3 they had a bundle with gta v and you are able to download it online for pa3 only. So how could it be better on it lol?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I've heard it quite a lot, that A€tivi$ion has a deal with Mi€ro$o£t. 

14. [quote name="Huey_Freeman" post="18714399" timestamp="1379731816"]I had both original xbox and ps2 ... Original xbox was okay... Controller was huge.. Ps2 was amazing as we all know. Fast forward... I bought xbox 360 over ps3, mainly for Halo. Loved it for a good long time... Got RROD but sent it in and got a free refurbish. Started dying slowly after refurbish. For GTA V I just recently bought a ps3 for the first time. My xbox was dying and I always wanted to try ps3. Now idk if it's because it's a new experience, but I love the ps3 for story mode /single player. I haven't played a game online yet so that's a whole different story. Xbox online is pretty awesome I must say. So single player experience ps3 > xbox Online experience, we'll see...[/quote]Same here man. I had an original Xbox and ps2, and then got a 360 (mainly for halo) I really want an original fat ps3 so that I can play the old ps2 and 1 games. Gotta catch'em all!

15. Ps3 does it for me the 360 left a bad taste in my mouth after my 4th one .

16. #456 SamsinMokes, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

17. my xbox1 is so good though, and with no internal power pack it can only mean good things,.... i hope

18. The 360 has always been the better console.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. i love the xbox. i tried going back to playstation, and as said before, the xbox has a bigger controller, which i seem to hold more comfortably than a playstation controller. so id say xbox

20. PS3 all the way, yo. They just surpassed the 360's lifetime sales, btw. Also, Xbone get boned by the PS4. what else is there to argue about?