Xbox 360 modding ideas?!?

Discussion in 'General' started by DMaldonado93, Jun 26, 2011.

1. I have a small business where i fix and mod xbox 360's (im not trying to promote my business) but now I have an extra Xbox that I dont really use and I want to get other others people's opinion on some different mods i should do.

So just let me know what you think would be really cool to see in and xbox 360!

2. toaster oven.

3. how aboot one that grows weed

4. you gotta put a cd-changer in it so you never have to get up to change games

5. Hit it with a shotgun

6. Hell yea, me and my cousin fix the red ring of death. Its not too hard, we kinda just tried it one day and it worked.

But Ive always wanted to put lights inside of it with a clear case. Maybe order some sick internals for it, if possible. Kinda like this...

[​IMG]

7. how do you fix the red ring? do you reflow them or what? my buddy has a few boxes he is gonna give me that have the red ring and there is a guy in sarasota that reflows them for 25 each.

8. Buy a rebuild kit on ebay, I got one for $8. The heat syncs pull off of the motherboard due to excessive heat. You must remove the heat syncs, apply new thermal paste, and put it all back together. Pretty simple, watch some youtube xbox red ring rebuild videos. peace

9. I like that! but instead of blue im thinking red and white cause i already modded the ROL on the front to be white but that xbox looks real nice and thats not really that hard to do either

10. It all depends on what the error code is and what is wrong with it. Sometimes the GPU and CPU clamps are just too tight and we replace the X-clamps with screws but other times we have to reflow them and in some cases we have to reprogram the whole xbox because a code problem.