Xbox 360 from wal-mart

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by VeiledReality, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Ok so I had a question,I have a ps3 but I want to play MW2 on 360 because a lot of my friends have xbox.

However,I may not wanna keep it,so I wanted to know if I can return for cash refund from wal-mart.

Anyone know?

2. wow dude really?

3. What exactly does that mean...

4. It means buying an Xbox just to play with your friends for a few days and returning it is a lame thing to do.

5. Oh wow fuck both of you,i asked a question i expect a helpful answer,trolls gtfo

6. ;) ;) ;)

7. Dirty Pete, you heard him, gtfo.

Damn trolls. I bet you just registered here to troll one or two times and then never visit GC again.

8. No, as far as I know, you can't return opened electronics unless it has some type of defect...even then, they might only replace it

9. Yeah, as long as you have a receipt. I've done this a thousand times.:cool:

10. Well thank you for posting something that helped.

11. haha, id give u rep but it wouldnt matter lol

12. I ain't gon lie I did this when my xbox got the 3 red lights. I just bought one from walmart and gut swapped it. Then returned it. Pay wit cash and have a receipt.

13. I can see your stay here at GC is gonna be a short one:wave:

14. trade it to the local dope boy for a quarter of presi

15. at first i read a quart of pepsi haha.

i want a pepsi now

16. This has been my experience. I received a DS Lite for my birthday a few years back, and when I opened it, it had a dead pixel. We went back to wal-mart and he offered to give us our money back and or just switch it out for a new one. I had a friend who got one for his birthday just a few days before mine, and he got a black one. He wanted black. However, he couldn't resist not opening it and playing a little bit before trying to return, but they wouldn't exchange nor give him cash back. So, I'd recommend just picking up a 360 is you wanna play one. If you get sick of it, trade for weed or sell it to a friend for about 30-50 bucks less...

17. This is how Wal-Mart works, surprised y'all didn't know this.

First find your biggest most intimidating friend, then ask him to return it for you.
    If they refuse to give him a full refund, he can just start raising nine kinds of hell
    and just generally making a damn fool out of his self.

At some point the employees give way.. They'd rather not risk a violent incident.
    Don't make any threats, just keep asking to speak to a supervisor!

This has been my experience anyway. My step-dad works wonders for the anger part of this. :D

18. Ha that sounds funny,though I'd rather not get myself or a friend arrested...

19. [quote name='VeiledReality']/QUOTE]
    so you give me minus rep and say "fuck you" to me because i think this is a bad idea?
    once again, wow dude really?