Xbox 360 1 Red ring :(

Discussion in 'General' started by kingspadebud420, Jun 2, 2009.

1. So today my Xbox started acting weird nd then I shut it off to make some food. I came back and turned the Xbox back on and the light on the xbox start flashing red on the lower-right quadrant. Does this mean my Xbox is fried or should I just wait a little. I don't have the money to send it back and have it repaired unless it's free which I doubt.:(

Anyone know what do or any suggestions.

2. Google

doubt you'll have to look hard

3. Maybe go outside, and enjoy life instead of waste it on video games.

But since I'm a nice guy here: Let me google that for you

4. Yeah, that means hardware failure. You have to call Microsoft to see about having it fixed. When I sent mine in for the same problem it cost nothing, but mine may have still been under warranty

5. Try unplugging everything and plugging it back in. It could be an overheating problem, so let it cool off for a bit, plug everything back in, and try again

6. Lol, I enjoy life and go riding but when i'm home I enjoy playing video games:smoking:

7. I thought it was a power problem?

8. Yeah just looked up my warranty and it says it's standard warranty though I don't know what that means lol.

9. call 1-800-4-MY-XBOX they'll tell you whether or not you have to send it in, and if its under warranty

10. I'm sorry, but I think your xbox is a goner
    You can always smoke some with yo dogs :smoking:

11. haha hell ya bro :bongin:
    But my brother is sending it to microsoft I guess so it's whatever. It will probably be another 3 months till I get it back

12. [​IMG]

PS3 FTW...