XBL Gamertag Ideas?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Roasted Richard, Jul 31, 2009.

1. So i'm about to pick up xbox live tomorrow and i was having some trouble coming up with a clever gamertag.... i figured i'd turn it over to you blades and see what you can come up with. note, there is a 15 character limit for the gamertag.

since i'll mainly be playing Halo 3, i was thinking MasterChiefer but that has been taken along with numerous variations with added numbers and different spellings.

i was also thinking about like a scientific process for my name, like hydroboration or oxymercuration (organic chemistry). so if you could think of some cool scientific processes (doesn't have to be organic chemistry) that would be great.

any ideas are welcome.

2. dumbledoresSEXslave

haha i always wanted to use that one but i never got around to changing mine

3. too many letters, it can only be 15.

4. What about DeezNUTZ 420

or Pootie Tang hahah

"Wad-da-Tah"

5. I always make mine the most inapropriate shit i can think of so people report me and I get to change it for free like once a week. My current GT is anul drip baby and i've had it for like 2 weeks so i'm sure i'll have to change it soon. in the past I have used shit like:
    anul cream pie
    anul cmen blast
    anul bang you
    anul assaulter
    anul assassin
    cmen spray you

As long as you make it some awful shit like that you get to change it often for free.

6. I was always a fan of ChrisHanson...

7. Just don't do any of the following.
    AnY oF tHiS sHiT, 0R Th1S, xxorxxthisxx, anything to do with 420, and PLEASE nothing to do with fucking Spiderpig, it's not funny at all.

8. #8 AbsolutelyBaked, Aug 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2009
    MasterKief or MasterKief117 if its taken
    SpartanStoner or StonerSpartan
    StuckByAStoner

9. i chose blazedNconfuzed, with a capital i for the L in blazed. hit me up.