Xavior's Test grow...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Xavior, Jun 5, 2003.

1. Anybody know when this guys coming back really intrested......

2. Where is he? He must be dead! Anybody see this guy in other forums?

3. i think he got eaten by bugs.

4. come back please!!!

5. lmao, yeah that black bug grew 3 foot tall because he sprayed it with fert. And his plants started to strangle him to death!

stoned

6. lol, sorry guys - I had to go on vacation for a full month and no one could keep care of it :( as I predicted. I have most of the things I need to start my hydroponic grow - so I'm looking forward to that.

I wont post the final picture of what the plant looked like when I got back, it was a nasty sight.

Look out for that next journal.

7. Xavior whats going on man! Long time no see bro! Nice to see yo back on the city!

8. ;) I was chilling in the UK

9. where abouts?.....did you get to Scotland at all?.............Peace out.........Sid

10. Nah, I stayed in London for 10 days visiting my g/f and then went for 3 weeks to the coast of suffolk. It was shibby ;)

11. i was in London for a long weekend at the start of Aug, had a bbq at the g/f's brothers house, he stay's right by the thames, really handy for traveling on the tube......the tube system still amazes me to this day......£4.10 for an all day ticket after 10am that will let you go any public transport in London, including the buses..........you just jump on a tube and come up right in the heart of the city in like 5 min..........in Glasgow, it takes you relatively close, but still leaves you with a 5-10 min walk to wherever you want to go............Peace out.........Sid

12. exactly what i thought. the london tube rules. america's rail systems cant compare. im too tired to write more - night

13. Where is he now?!?!??!?!?! II LOOOVVEE YOUUU!!!

14. i luv this thread

15. YEAHHH COMMEEEE BACKK!!!!!!!!!

16. come back for sure

17. What kinda camera u usin to get that good of quality on the close ups? Btw sorry to hear bout Jan, she was a fine lookin lady ;)

18. I was using a Canon S50, I'd suggest getting one of their G- line cams.

I never really properly closed this thread down I guess I was way too high, lol. In any case I've put off growing till I find a much more suitable spot.

19. geez , talk about back from the dead lol

20. lol, yeh - im sorry bout that, it was one of my better disappearing acts ;)