Xanax...

Discussion in 'General' started by 420Nig, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Will this doing anything to you if snorted?

Thnks

• Like Like x 1
  2. I believe so, but that's not my scene, so you'd have to ask someone who is more into pills.

3. Im not into pills, not at all, I dont think shit should be going up your nose. But im dry and its practically my only alternative.

4. Just so ya know, I'm anti-pill. Especially medication.. But here's some info anyways.

Xanax loses 33-66% yield when snorted. It counters anxiety and nervousness. It'll also make you drowsy and/or disoriented.

http://www.drugs.com/xanax.html

http://www.erowid.org/pharms/alprazolam/alprazolam.shtml

5. Whats yeild? Lol

6. The effect of the drug.

7. crush up a pill and snort a mini line.... they will tickle ur ass hole pink with a feather and call you shirley

8. dude xanaxs are strizzle. i haven't had any in a long time but i love to take a school bus (20 mg) and drink a couple beers or just take some and smoke a blunt or two. But snorting it does kinda take the effects away at least from my point of view i'm not too big on norting anything anymore because one of my friends had a deviated ceptum(?) because of norting too many pills and shit...but have fun with it i know i do

9. You know, I've probably heard that a dozen times, but I've railed many more lines of Xanax. The fact is that Mr.bubble's statement is closer to the truth:
    I've never found a pill that didn't give stronger results from snorting. Most of the time you can snort half a pill (which is a fat line) and get stronger, faster effects than you would get from popping a whole one.

10. ^^yeah he knows whats up...i usually get more fucked up from taking it for longer but when you nort that shit it hits you almost instantly and you're mad fucked up i just prefer to eat so as not to mess up anything...lol

11. Xanax lose a lot of their kick if snorted. I like to crush up a blue and sprinkle it in a blunt and pop a few for the ride, that's the best experience you can get out of them. Snorting them is worse on you, and not as good a high.

12. Xanax. That used to be my shit. I wouldn't snort them. Even though I snorted a lot of them. My suggestion is to parachute them. Crush em up and you can put however many pills you want into the rolling paper and down it. Convient if your in school you can take a bunch of mg's in one shot.

13. I've never tried xanax but im intrested..
    I love vike's and oxycodones.. do you think I would like xanex

aks

14. bleh are you talking about just swollowing crushed up pills, ive never heard of the term parachuting before. do you taste the nasty pill shit i hate that taste, when i was young i couldnt swollow pills so i just chewed them sometimes, so gross. it doesnt take all that long for your stomach to break up the pill anyway, i always thought xanax hit really fast when you just swollowed the pill, i can usually feel it in 15 minutes or less, ive never tried snorting but as i have recently aquired a large amount of xanax i will very soon

15. dude snort a line...these are the most intense pills when snorted im not lying

16. Parachuting is when you crush up a pill and put it in rolling paper or a piece of toliet paper and swallow it. So you don't get the nasty taste.

17. don't snort xanax!!!

it's a waste... just pop it or parachute it like mentioned before... xanax has a lot of "filler" and you generally won't get all of the active chemical absorbed in your mucus membrane... just pop it...

edit: oh, didn't think anyone gave this advice already... but yeah, just pop it. your nose will thank you...

18. Aha! That's what you think! Noses can't talk, you psycho! :p

• Like Like x 1
  19. Snorting Xanax will F u up man. Use to do that all the time. One night I ate 12 bars. Started popping them at 9pm and went all the way through 6am. It was kind of stupid but when your on those you dont know what the hell is going on and you end up taking too much without even realizing it.

The next day I slept all day and woke up at 10pm and then went to a rave, where I ate two more and lost my star tac cell phone. Saw DJ Icey that night. That weekend was crazy.

20. i usually find this to be untrue. Prolly a good reason is that you have to find some way to foil the time-release on pills. What i do is drop however many im going to pop into a shot of soda and let it dissolve into there, and then take that.