xanax

Discussion in 'General' started by HoboSexual, May 10, 2004.

1. heh anybody ever take xanax i just had 3 .5mg tabs last night and saw godsend with some friends(shitty movie by the way, have no idea what happend) when i got home i decieded to take some of the hydrocodiene i had laying around and smoke a cig(im out of ganja right now, i wish i had some to smoke last night too) feels soooo good. just thought id say that not really sure what the point was just thought id share

2. hydrocodeine is fairly weak, and the only way to get the true morphine feeling, is if you take all of them, and then you die :| it's too weak to love, and 3 .5 of xanax... ew, get the xanax bars, get them for 5 a bar here...

3. do you mean hydrocodone

4. I have taken xanax a few times, and both times i have taken a bar (bar=2mg around here) and they are 5 dollers. Personally i like the feeling it gives and i like how it makes time go by really fast (may just be me. i dunno)

5. i just happend to stumble across them, my grandma has a perscription to them.

yea just hydrocodine is alot cheaper then everything else its pretty common especially compared to morphine or i guess heroin im not actually all that big on opiates

6. lets keep our posts somewhat on topic. mmmkay
    you may not pull random words outta your,,,i mean the air and throw them in someones thread.
    thanks
    higha