Xanax

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by antigone, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Feelin goooood on these barssss mannnnn. How many mgs should I take too be reallll fucked??? thanks in advance maan

2. depends on your tolerance. with no tolerance, to get REAL fucked I need 8-10mg. if I have a tolerance I can take 12mg+ throughout the night and not be FUCKED. Most people need around 3mg with no tolerance to be FUCKED though.

3. if your already taking them, just take 2 mgs at a time, every 45 minutes or so, untill you feel youve reached your point.

4. just wondering XTC, why did you -rep me in this thread and tell me to shut the fuck up? the op was already barred out, said he wanted to get really fucked up, so i told him probably the safest way to go about that, which is slowly increasing your dose till your done. if i even knew how to tive out rep id give you some neg for hating on me for no apparent reason

5. come on buddy at least pm me an answer, i dont see what i did wrong here, be a man and tell me whats up

6. Just always remember, you can't kill yourself on only benzos, but mixing benzos with a little bit of something else can kill you easily.

7. haha i suppose on enough benzos...
    but it think youd just fall asleep first

8. You don't need too many, if you don't do them often (which you probably don't since you're asking) I would take no more than 4-6 mg. 6 will probably make you fall asleep though.
    Hell, even one of those things makes me fall asleep. I don't know how you people get "barred out". lol.

Good luck, be careful.

9. if im looking to go out drinking and taking pars to really party ill drink a big red bull with my first few bars

10. uh you definitely can die from just benzos... you will stop breathing.

11. This post would be better off deleted.

12. wtf dude, where's my xanax?????

13. 32...........................

No, not seriously, 3-5