xanax

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ny420, Oct 20, 2008.

1. ok i was just wondering how many mg of xanax i should take....i am like 5'9 165 and never did this before and just curios..becuase i usually stick to natural stuff like alcohol and weed...sometimes cigs

but any info would help.

2. You should take about 25mg if you want to feel like a zombie, and dead.

3. I'd take 2mg and smoke a bowl 30 minutes later or so and you'll be chillin. If you've never done it before you'd feel 1mg most likely.

4. Not sure what the mg were that I took and im too lazy to look it up

But I had the yellow school busses. The yellow bars

If I took one I felt good and if I laid down I would easily fall asleep but if movin around it just felt like a good high

im 6'1 160lb by the way

5. 1-2mg and smoke alot of weed.

that's what i did this past friday and i don't remember shit. people i said i passed out

6. Swim recommends starting with 2mgs also.

7. 2mg at least.

8. 2mg and a few beers, im trying to decide between xanax and beer tonight or just vicodin.

9. forget the beer if swim was you hed take the xanax with the vicodin, awesome combo.

10. you wont die from 25mg's

11. Most I ever took was 16mg, and I drank quite a bit of beer (don't remember how much though, ha!)

Lost a full day somewhere after all of that.

12. You will die from 25mgs.... with no tolerance.

Haha, just pop one bar, or 2mgs, smoke or have a few brews, it's a good combo.

I'm taking a break from the xanax myself, I got a handful at the first of the month but once they ran out I saw no need to continue dosing myself and risk addiction.

13. im sure you could. 25mgs and you definitely pass out/go into a coma.

14. 2 then if you feel like taking more go ahead, 2 should get a first timer feeling pretty good

15. if yourr talking about xanax bars then split the barr into fourr
    nd smoke a feww bowls.. if you wanna be extra faded take
    two bars so 8 little squares.

16. take about 5 mg if you wanna be straight fucked up
    combine with beer and weed

and you're off to fucked up land :hippie: