xanax or codeine--what should i buy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Beautiful Mind, Jun 26, 2009.

1. I have the option of buying bars ($8 for 1 bar, plan to split another with my friends so $12 for 6mg ...which is for just myself btw i have a feeling is a rip off, then again iv never bought my bars so i dont know :eek:) or buying codeine. I don't know much the codeine is though. He said he just found a new connect, and I have never tried codeine so i dont know how it compares to being barred up

Input?

Peace.

2. i personally like codeine more and i dont no much about prices because i usually get mine free

3. 8 bucks for 1 bar damn?

Thats the most expensive I ever heard

I thought the five for a bar was the most expensive, I never heard of no shit like that.

But go for the xanax, slow motion time.

4. zannys all day

5. i say xanax if u don't know how much codeine u'd be getting

6. sedatives are better than pain killers imo but everyone is different...

7. #7 Beautiful Mind, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2009
    whats codeine like though?
    i suppose if its cheaper than the bars its worth doing codeine?

8. codeine sucks. it's probably one of the weakest opiates. you'd have to have a ridiculously low tolerance, I'm talkin like never done opiates whatsoever. and it sounds like your friend is trying to buy some stuff for him along with your order, but with your money. make sense? im really high

9. codeine is really quite weak man, it will have you 'buzzing' but not nodding...

but bars for $8? if you got the cash go with the whaccked price xanax though, at least you'll get messed.

10. xanax is wayyy better but your getting ripped

11. Gives you a buzz, it'll probably give you goosebumps and sensations; not strong depending on your Opiate tolerence. Take it this way: Codeine is legal in Canada.

12. $8 a bar? Damn they are $1 a pop here

13. well he said 6mg so that's 3 bars (2mg of course) so if hes getting that much in mg then It's not bad at all It's just like $2 for 1, simple math I know but that's just how I'm looking at it.
    never tried bars but then again never tried codeine, if you were given the choice of hydrocodone(vicodin) then I would go for that instead but go for the xanax I guess.

14. the xanax..Id be like man I use to get bars for 4 bucks all day and see if he lowers his price any thats high as hell 0_o.

15. Where are you from? Id go with Codeine! Its much easier to find bunk ass xanax anyday, and at $8 for a white bar (guessing) thats a rip off anyway, so you might at well get something that you KNOW youll get taxed on ((the sizzurp))

...id get the lean... but expect to be like $15-20 an oz for it... so like a small bottle for 60-80 (when they got it for 40 or less)

16. yea xanax is easy to pick up around here..codeine not so much, i would prolly try the codeine, but for ur moneys worth xanax would be better

17. Yah I have never bought bars, always got them for free, but my friend is out of town today.

This is the second person I know that says 8 a bar so idk. I'll see if i can find some for a lower price, Texas btw.