xanax, codeine/promethazine, and herb 2gether?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by electrikbroz425, Feb 7, 2009.

1. half a bar, double tablespoons, 2 bt's, ill be fine right? anyone know from experience, or friend experience? just wondering the effects. lemme know thanks, yea real quick im new to this grasscity, so like i think i posted this thread twice in to different places. ight lates.

born420:smoke:

2. i know for sure you can do xanax and smoke and be fine, but im not so sure about taking promethazine with them. i know you can smoke and take promethazine too but i just dont know about them all together. benzos dont usually react with phenothiazines so you should be good if all youre taking is half a bar, because if you were prescribed to 2 mgs daily of xanax and you had a cold so you took some promethazine im pretty sure it wouldnt kill you, but what the hell do i know? i aint a doctor

3. I wouldn't really mix xanax or codeine with anything. I really don't want two drugs in my system at the same time too much risk and all. You'd be better off doing one drug at a time. And smoking doesn't count as a drug, it doesn't cause reactions like two harder drugs possibly would. So just do your xanax one night smoke if you're feeling it and about a week later do your sizurp and smoke if you wanna.