Xanax Barz question....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 561imdone, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Sup guys... im about to get some barz for the first time today.... I've snorted a couple blues before, and have taken percs and enjoyed them both. Can anyone just give me a brief explanation of what it feels like to be on barz? And whats the best way to take them? I'd prefir to snort but its w.e........

Thanks in advanced:hello:

2. first of all, don't snort them, there's wayy too many fillers you'll be wasting them if you snort them. it feels kinda like being drunk, but its more clean -- you just feel care free, you get really stupid, relaxed, etc. take 2 bars and smoke some weed and just chill. break the bars into 4 different pieces and just take em all

3. sweeet, yeah ive heard of people snorting them, but you and another person told me its best not to... guess ill just swallow em =O thanks for the reply m8:smoke::smoke:

4. either chew them up or parachute them if you want them to hit you harder/faster

5. It's like your blood is pumping velvet. Very calm, very chill, very warm and very easy to fall asleep.

6. Parachute? lol sorry idk about the pill lingoooo

and ty everyone for your replies

7. Crush it up into fine powder then just dump it into your mouth and chase with somthing strong

8. oh fuck that, i hate the taste of pills, ill just break them into like 2 or 3 pieces and swallow them, and have a 6 pack =O should bne som,e fun

9. Be cateful drinking on xanny. Blackouts happen this way.

10. quad bars are a really high dosage if you dont have a tolerance.

be very careful with them and dont make it a habit. spend your money on buds..

my .02