XANAX AND OXYCOTTON, info needed

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PhoenixInFlames, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it okay to mix 2mg of xans with some opiates?

2. i dont recommend it, the oxycontin will be much stronger.

i had this dilemma recently and opted to stop taking my prescribed xanax just so i can keep doing oc\'s

lol.

3. I took some ativan and hydrocodone together today... I was fine.

It was at lower doses than 2mg though.

4. oxycontin is much stronger than hydrocodone.

5. ya it depends on how much. your tolerance, etc etc. so ya i would think 20-30 mgs of oxy with 2 mgs xan would be fine. maybe a little more if your high tolerance just dont over do either and be careful.

6. Yeah i have a medium - high tolerance to just opiates. I took 2mg xanax and 3 hours later i got an 80 and did like 45-55mg gave the rest away. Feelin pretty damn nice.d

7. Mixing opiates and benzos is a good way to kill yourself. I have 2 friends who died from this, one from fentanyl patches and xanax, the other from oxycontin and xanax.

Be careful guy, this is dangerous stuff. If you really must do it, be careful.

8. xanax and oxycodone yeah
    xanax and oxycotin ? questionable.... what mg is the oxycotin? if its 20mg split it in half you should be real good

or if its higher, just break up the pill and take small segments at a time, but that is the only advise i can give to make it the safest

personally i don\'t like oxycotin....i love oxycodone (the 5, 7.5, 10mg pills) not the 20,40,80,160...(160mg?? thats too much lol)

9. I think you\'ll be fine, one xan and a little oxy shouldn\'t be too bad, just don\'t let that get you too loose and think you can take more. I\'d limit myself to 4mg xan, 20mg oxy for mixtures.

10. You\'ll be fine bro I ate a bar and ended up getting 2 roxys a little later on, worked out fine for me except i was FUCKED UP at the end of the night lol.

11. Thats funny cause oxycodone = oxycontin.

oxycontin is just a brand name.

12. ya, when i refer oxycotin i mean the time-release version of oxycodone
    i know the difference :p

13. lol the 5, 7.5 and 10 mg pills are hydrocodone (thats what vicodins are dosed at)

14. Nah I was fine. 2mg of xanax and 50mg of OC was definitely fine, I was chillen the whole time. I definitely have a tolerance to opiates tho (ill blow a 80 in 2 hours, a 40 right away) so that could be why. Also it was a low dose of xanax.

But yeah, it was pretty nice. I didnt want to mix them, but i took two xanax and later one of my friends called me and said he had an 80 so i gripped it up

15. No the 5,7.5(pink), and 10mg(yellow) are also know as percocets and percodan. The active ingredient in both is oxycodone. Dont snort these unless you dont mind snorting 325-650 milligrams of aspirin.

I think the original poster is talking about oxycontin which also has oxycodone as its active ingredient but there is basically no aspirin in an OC and you are getting a high dose of a very powerful painkiller when you remove the time-release and snort it. I dont recommend anyone mix xanax or other Benzos with powerful painkillers like OC\'s, Fentanyl, Morphine, and even Heroin or Methadone. Do some research, it kills many junkies every year(mixing opiates and benzos).

I should add there is a 5mg Oxycontin IR(instant release) capsule. Its a capsule half orange/ half brown with little orange beads in it, there is also a generic IR that is full of white powder. I dont think these are very prevalent on the streets though.

16. Dont worry after I made this thread a did a lot of research about the two. I did small amounts of the OC slowly so no harm. I know my limits quite well, thanks all for the info tho definitely.

17. dont mix them. easy enough. just keep them seperate, thats how people die.

18. Dont worry I have no plans to ever do it again :)

19. how much OC do you have? i bought an 80mg and have about 1/3 left. probably gonna mke it last tonight and tomorrow and thatll be that.

20. I just picked up 25 40\'s. I snorted 2 of them, probably wont do anymore tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.