Xanax and Memory Loss

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ISmokeMidz, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Hey guys, I'm a pretty big benzo user... been using xanax every day for the past 3 years... but latley I have been stopping due to pretty bad memory loss... I was just wondering, anyone that take benzo's here have difficult time remembering things they used to?

2. I don't know anybody that doesn't get short term memory loss on benzos.

3. so youve been takin xanax every single day for the past 3 years?
    wd?

idk but your story seems stretched

4. That would be one hell of a fucking tolerance.

5. We called them mind erasers for a reason;)

6. Lol dude that's one of the side effects :hello:

7. What was this thread about again?

8. yeah i guess i didn't word that right, maybe not every day for the last 3 years, but I been prescribed for 3 years. 1 year 4mg a day 2 year 2mg a day... I guess the question I would ask, can you guys tell that your memory loss is getting woorse as you continue to take them?

9. I'd hate to be in your shoes when you quit.

10. lolz

and op u must be goin threw some shitttyyy with drawals if u were on xanax for 3 years every day which i find hard to believe

11. i hate benzos now man, like ive asked people on this forum if you use it once then the next day will you feel like shit, they said no but I sure as hell did i felt fucking shitty. dont mess with it, the fun is NOT worth it, it really isnt.

12. Yes, my memory loss definitely got much worse while taking them. To the point where I could never remember what happened just yesterday, or what I'd had for breakfast that morning.
    One of the many side-effects.

Daily xanax use can result in really fucked up withdrawal symptoms if/when you decide to stop taking them too, so be careful.

13. same here, the day after i get barred out i always end up flipping out and going mental

14. Don't ever get off those xanax, because death will probably be better than what you experience if you do.

Unless of course you make an effort to ween yourself slowly off them, then it might not be so bad.

15. Wow. Just wow.