XANAX (Alprazolam) help please.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Idhitthat, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Can I parachute xanax for any specialties?

2. This is a rule with all new drugs you take. Take a little to see how you react, then take more if you think you can handle it.

So for this, take one pill.

3. Oh ok thankx, I was also wondering if it's extended release or not and if I could parachute it, and what the highs like.

haha sorry for asking so many questions ty for helping i plan to help people out too with this info you give me

4. no they're not extended release, just regular 1mg xanax. take 2-3 and see how you feel.

5. yeah, try 2-3 if it's by themselves.

or if you wanna conserve em, take 1mg and drink a beer or two.

i can honestly have a pretty good time with .5mg and 2-4 beers and still remember what I did.

6. just pop two and snort a third, snorting the one makes it kick in fast. or just pop three and wait 2 hours

7. man xanax is my favorite drug. if you take it before you party that night u wont get wasted and have an amazing time. it gets rid of every bad thought and puts a good one in its position. take 10 mg and tell me one think that bothers you...also you get an incredibly addicting body high..be careful!

8. dont snort xanax

9. Dont think so man, cause personally I know xanax kicks in REALLY fast even when you eat it. That is not debatable. After all, they are made to work instantly pretty much. Also dont snort xanax.

10. Yea, definitely do not snort xanax... of course unless you just wanna waste it, that's your decision.

take 2-3mg by itself. If you have 10 of these, id do it 2mg, 2mg, 3mg, 3mg... 4 fun times.

11. Can I parachute xanax for any specialties?

12. Any pill that's not liquid inside can be parachuted.

13. whoever says snorting xanax dosent work, iv done it hundreds of times, and got fucked up.

14. yeaaaaa,no. Dont take 10 mg for goodness sake.

15. No one said it doesnt work, we're just sayin its STUPID

16. hmmmmm, I'm getting 20 or so .25mg xanax pills tomorrow, never done 'em before, what would you say would be a good dosage for a first timer?

17. As said before, 1mg with a drink.

or 2-3 mg but please don't booze.

I OD'd on just 4 mg because I drank. Dumbest shit I ever did. Be careful.

18. honestly i been through the addictions of xanax i used to pop em like candy got into my first court case 2yrs ago when i rear ended a ford mustang cause i popped 4mg xanax and drank vodka before getting into my car , charges were dropped :).... be smart take 1 see how you feel its an anti anxiety drug so you many think its not working but it is when your blowing off problems away , if i were you the most i would take is 4mg thats if you got the football ones the ones that can be broken up into quaters, depending what dosage you got, snorting is a waste, the beer or liqour with 1xanax is a great feeling i popped a xanax today at like 12:30 i cant believe its fuckin 3:30pm now :/ :D i still got the other 1mg half of the football for later on today to enjoy them good movies on tv lol

19. #20 KansasToker, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
    what the fuck don't take 10mg if you don't have a real high tolerance. If you do you'll black out and probably wreck everything in your house. There are a ton of blue footballs floating around my neighborhood right now and 2 of them (1mg each) have me feelin nice and I barely have any tolerance since I don't take pills too often.