x2 Gorilla Glue Auto stunted and yellowish HELP!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mncrckz, Jun 14, 2020.

1. I am learning
    look how it is the one that was smaller after flush
    1.png 2.png

2. Hello, I transplanted one and look how it is>
    20200623_111441.jpg 20200623_111455.jpg

20200623_111505.jpg 20200623_111516.jpg

3!!!
    20200623_111534.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Things looking much better. Remember to just let them chill now especially after transplant shock. Let their roots get oxygen and still easy on the watering. No nutes.

Good luck with that new seedling. You’ll see how much faster it grows now that you won’t give nutes and be conscious of watering.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I have a doubt after the last watering one recovered but the leaves below start to yellow
    Why does this happen? the same thing happened to each one

5. Just curious when was the last time you watered? Cause I’ve said stop watering like 10 times

6. the last was Monday 15
    when i flushed them
    now the soil is almost dry i think

7. the last was Monday 15
    when i flushed them
    now the soil is almost dry i think

8. they are at 5/6 weeks now...

9. Oh nice. Yeah probably watering time soon then. No nutes though.

Do you know the PPM of calcium and magnesium in your base waters ?

10. idk
    i will mix 20% rain water to 80% tap water at 6.5 ph

• Like Like x 2
  11. is ok 60cm light to new seedling?

• Like Like x 1
  12. IMG_20200624_180716_797.jpg IMG_20200624_180656_633.jpg IMG_20200624_180602_472.jpg IMG_20200624_180546_389.jpg

what do you think?

13. hello, can some one tell me what is this?
    hermaphrodite?!! what should i do?
    thanks

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-25 at 18.36.17 (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-06-25 at 18.35.37.jpeg

14. see, and this is what happens. they say it's genetic, and it might very well be, but the ones that are predisposed to shall i say disease will be affected by stressors at a larger percentage of the rest. I will say this, my last grow a couple of strains, and their clones, went hermie. i was keeping them dry per "usual" for root growth and defoliating here and there as if i was a deer grazing. i was really feeling it that morning lol. but the continual low stress from either or could have been the cause as well as genetics. i mean let's face it, how else did i get that bagseed anyway. it's mom was a transgender. i wouldn't waste it hough if you can. threw mine out because that what you just showed me sprinkled dust everywher by morning. saved one plant and weeks later it's all good man. pollen travels far though and it will make other plants around become male. i heard hermo's create femenized seeds. i also know that back in the day even really good bud could have seeds soo...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Let it bite the dust and fill up your container with more medium on the other ones.

16. so separate the hermaphrodite plant from the others
    I don't want to kill her yet i think i will move out
    I have a question with the new seedling
    the soil is dry in the first finite layer and peeled off the sides of the pot
    should I spray water on that thin layer?

Attached Files:

17. If it’s wet 2 inches down no water

Kill the one with balls and use the soil. [imo]

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. it's all wet damp underneath that hard layer

19. Aerate the soil before watering.

Do you have a long poking tool? Even a kitchen knife will work.

Your plant won’t die - water next week

Question: does rain water touch your soil. Do you have humidity on the plants when you wake up?

Have you consider misting your seedlings if you truly feel they need water? They can absorb water through leafs as well

Your roots need the oxygen as of now

20. no im growing at indoor
    i think the new seedling is very healthy just the first layer of the substrate today seems to have compacted