Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

X to ThA P Up iN DiS HiZZy

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, May 2, 2003.

1. wwwwwaaaaaaassssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
    damnz, so glad everythin all good now. got mah job, no mo' drug tests or anythin, and all tha weed in tha world. imma start comin back dis weekend. im high rite now.

2. how sweeeeeeeeeet it is! what a good night to come back!!!! well you gotta know xp, I wouldve been cool with yea coming back, um, EARLIER!!!! LOL, but YAY! good to see you around again babe!

thayt is sooooooooooo sweet to hear about NO more drug tests..I sweated one out myself a few wks ago. NOT fun. so, lets.......................GET IT ON!!!! :D
    welcome back :) post on! ;)

3. the dude returneth!

wb man.

been missin ya posts.

4. Hey X!

Man are you gonna get really high!

Nothing like a break to make it allllllllllllllllllllll goood!

5. im already f'n blown, buh damnz, celebration fo' mah first check next week. i think imma get two o's, one for this tuesday thru the week after thursday. den the otha for may 15th, all done within 3 hours rite before the matrix reloaded. yea!!!

6. yeah, im looking forward to that and the next myself. toking wildly, i believe is highly recommened ;)

7. Good to see ya back my friend!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy smoking again!!!

8. I really hope you don't talk like that.

9. welcome back man. long time no see.

glad to hear about the drug tests. i too have been lifted of that fear :D

party on!

10. kewl! see u in the forums!

11. does it matter?

I really hope your atitude isnt like that in real life :/

:)

anyway, great ta see ya back xc

12. good point