Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

X-stream 11.0

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justyblaaze, Jan 23, 2018.

1. I have to get my act together really fast. Does Xstream 11.0 work for a 10 panel non-DOT at Quest?

There are so many posts on here with little responses to if they passed or not. Everyone is a “New Member” it’s hard to trust some of the posts.

I might not even go it’s so stressful.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. #2 Joker1121, Jan 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    Deleted.

3. Cut off levels of? Yes, it’s only THC. I’ve read that Xstream works for a substitution, I just found out today I was having the urine test. I’m doomed! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. So anyone know?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. #5 Joker1121, Jan 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    Did you read this post? Using X-Stream Synthetic in 2017
    Never mind, I guess you're not answering posts about your posts.

6. Why are we not surprised that this "New Member" denigrates "New Members" he cannot trust, and will not trouble us with the results of his test in order to help the next person.

7. Hey guys/gals,

I did not use this product. It was too sketchy.