X or shrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokeweed1, Nov 7, 2009.

1. #1 smokeweed1, Nov 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2009
    So tonight my buddy is having a rave at his apartment. I have tripped acid 3 times in the last month so i want to take a break from it. My choices are x or shrooms. I am currently coming off a cold. I wanna do x but I m not sure if I will get sick again from staying up all night. If you were me which one would you do?

EDIT: I havent tried either yet so this will be my first time

2. X. Your goin to a rave!

3. take a little of both and you'll be ready for a rave

4. Agreed. I would save the shrooms for a different environment.

5. Go for the MDMA man. Have a blast.

6. a rave? dude, x HANDS DOWN

7. If you can, try to snag both.

If not, go with the X to the C.

8. Depends. What do the pills look like? Make sure that they're not pipes before buying them

9. In my opinion, the mushroom trip isn't I trip I'd want to take at a rave or any sort of rave environment. I can dance around and do crazy shit on acid, but on shrooms I wanna be sitting down chilling. I'd take the X, but also recommend throwing a tab or two in there.

10. I dont really like shrooms in a rave setting but if you are going to take it at a rave i suggest hippy flipping. If not take the rolls youll be sure to have an amazing time especially if its your first time.
    Also make sure there clean use a test kit or at least check pill reports.

11. get tha thiz, shrooms are way over-rated in my opinion and just not that fun, but im also not a huge fan of acid either, so to each their own. or haha just get both man

12. They're both super fun! But I think you should do E at the rave!

13. Jedi flip.

yeeeahhh!