X Nutrients samples

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dbrody, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I'm just trying out some X Nutrients samples and they have been working out very well - suprised at the results. I'll post some pix later. BTW, I think they are still giving out samples at www.xnutrients.com/sample

2. is this a scam?
    i checked it out thatd be cool as hell if it was legit

3. No it's legit. They send you 3 8oz of the bloom,micro,grow and a clone gel. Check out their fb page - lots people getting samples - Hydroponix | Facebook

4. I feel you bro, i don't know if they're samples go bad or what, but i've been having serious issues. one bottle i used was fine and then when i got into another sample package i had from them i ended up with serious cal-mag issues. which is wierd because the micro is supposed to have like 5% calcium. ive noticed alot of fluctuation as well as having to use quite a bit more than the recomended amount. i dont know what the deal is. I was using it in coco choir though so maybe it just doesnt work well with that.

5. Don't know about the calmag issue. The micro does pack a lot of calcium in it. I've been running ebb and flow and coco with no problems, in fact really good. I know they have a good facebook page where people post all kinds of questions and problems. Check fb under "hydroponix", you should find it.

6. I have used there products for two grows now with great success and so have two of my good friends. I use there full line of products and modify there feeding schedule slightly because I grow in soil. Also I am in no way affiliated with the company, just a happy customer.

7. [quote name='"WasntMeh"']I have used there products for two grows now with great success and so have two of my good friends. I use there full line of products and modify there feeding schedule slightly because I grow in soil. Also I am in no way affiliated with the company, just a happy customer.[/quote]

How did you modify the schedule? Just curious I have some also and grow in FFOF. Was thinking about giving it a try next grow.

8. I only did this for the basic nutes, not the sprays or amino blast or bloom fx for those i follow their chart. There feeding chart on there web sight is too potent for a soil grow. I kicked it down about 15% during veg and 20-25%(depending on strain) during flower.