X-Men?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Apr 10, 2021.

1. I Am Wondering if There Any Cool X-Men Games Out There...I Really Wish to Try Someting New an I Love Video Games Where you Can Use Special Powers. Do Any One Know Any Good Games Like That? It Would Nice to Have a Multiplayer One as Well So Me an My Husband Can Both Play!

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. uh well the last xman game was lego marvel back in 2013 i think. but if you want over the top saints row iv lets you have super powers and is multiplayer. really good game to get stoned to, think gta with more plot holes and aliens, prototype from 2009 is also pretty good with the super powers but i don't think it's mp, im not sure tho it's been a couple years since i played it. the majority of the batman games are also good. i heard good things about marvel's spider-man but i have not played it and i think it's ps4 only.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Don't know of any multiplayer superhero games, there are some single player ones like batman, spiderman, etc. A multiplayer xmen game would be awesome.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. I'd be magneto and my weakness would be plastic :roflmao:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. there used to be a dc universe mmo, but it shutdown in like 2016?

• Winner Winner x 1

6. Lmao that was Funny the Way You Said it. I Would Be Storm or Night Crawler or Pyro!

What Do You Mean MMO? Why Isn't There a Multiplayer X-Men Game Yet I Can't Believe Nobody Thought to Make One Yet!!!!

7. i guess it still is around but Home | DC Universe Online (mmo = massive multiplayer online game so World of Warcraft and the like)

• Winner Winner x 1

8. XMen Origins Wolverine about 7Gb for 2015

maybe still available

• Winner Winner x 1

9. Lol Thank You V but We Have This Game already...it a Very Good Game tho i Will Say that Much an Now You Got Me Wanting to Play it again. I was Mainly Talking About a Game Where you Could Play as Many Different of The X-Men tho.

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Sorry Dizzy this is the only one I know off ..lol

• Winner Winner x 1

11. It's All Good. Maybe Somebody Else Will Know Someting.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. I'm surprised they never made a solid co-op X-Men game.

The only one I ever played was Wolverine (the second one, I think) on PS2. I recall it being the hardest game I've ever played.

• Winner Winner x 1

13. IKR Somebody Need to Get on that then lbvs. What Wolverine Game was that You Played...Like what Was in it? I Cant Seem to Remember.

~Toni~

14. I can’t remember what it was called, but it might have been the only one on PS2. The beginning was set in the experiment facility, right when Logan first becomes Wolverine.

I honestly don’t remember anything else other than how difficult it was :laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1

15. I Think I do Know what One You Talking about...Wolverine is Great/Cool But they Need To Make a Game Where you can Play as Anybody from The X-Men Stories lbvs...Like Have a Choice an they each Have there Own Story you Know what I mean?

~Toni~

16. Ok so probably the best example IMO is the "X-Men Legends" series, though this is going back a couple generations - do you still have a PS2.
    It's going to be showing it's age a little but yeah, good game, good amount of characters and I believe they might have been multiplayer?

They kind of "continued" the series into "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance" which included the X-men among the other Marvel characters. They were pretty good too.

I believe they also did one called "X-Men: Destiny" where you could create your own character...never got around to playing it, but I recall it having a mixed reception.

One of the earlier games I really liked was back on the 16-bit systems "X-Men 2: Clone Wars", it's a basic platformer I suppose...but yeah, loved it.
    Whatever you do though, don't bother with the first one...horrible game...

Of course there's the old "X-MEN" arcade game with 4 players kind of like the old Simpsons/TMNT games.
    It's a bit simplistic, but if you like oldskool beat em ups, it was fun.

• Winner Winner x 1

17. Yea We still Gotta PS2 it just Not Hooked Up rn. Who all can You Play as in the X-Men Legends an Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Games...well Not all just some of them Please?

~Toni~

18. There is an xmen game for sega genesis where you pick your character i do believe.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Hmmm Do you Know what Choices there are too?

~Toni~

20. That's the one i was thinking of.

• Winner Winner x 1