X-MEN-who would you wanna be?

Discussion in 'General' started by jack herra, Aug 24, 2009.

1. so if you could be any of the x-men an harness there powers who would it be an why,what would you do with these newly found powers?

i would wanna be gambit,cause he throws flaming playing cards that can slice your head clean off,now that would be one hell of a party trick.

who would you choose an why?

2. Jean Grey cause she has kick ass mind powers.

3. hell yeah! ive been wanting someone to post a superhero thread:D
    i would want to choose wolverine because in Wolverine Vs. Hulk #3 they say that his healing factor is actually just the ability to survive any conditions, they freaking cut off his head and he starts breathing through his skin. They even put his severed head in a vacuum and he just goes into stasis until hes taken out, so like unkillability would be a very good thing. But i feel obligated to choose someone more obscure, i think quicksilver pre-War of kings when he just ran really fast, personally i think he got jilted when he lost that and gained the ability to time travel

4. apocalypse.

immortal + pwn everything = pwn everything forever.

5. Wolverine- World domination
    /World

6. Archangel
    FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY B]

7. noghtcrawler for sure. or a male version of mystique

8. if you meant part of the x-men team, i would choose storm.

9. Blob. The only one who can make obesity a super power.

10. pfft..imortal my ass..i kicked apocalypse's ass fucking 20 times in street fighter.vs.X-men,hes like the last boss.

11. As a kid i was introduced to comics i always like gambit the best. he was so awesome throwing cars and burning shit up.

12. Wolverine 'cause he's just a savage mother fucker.

13. so true.

14. i like mystique.. i'd say magneto or storm too though... looks like a good time

15. Storm, so I could be the most useless mother fucker in the group.

"Watch out yall, I'm bout to make it rain in this bit!"

16. Spiderman

17. Agreed man

Did anyone else NOT laugh?:p

18. if your just one wouldnt you be an X-Man?

i would be rogue tho
    i want the touch of death ;)

19. Oh thats hot. If you ever get that "Touch of Death" stay away from my penis!:p

20. magneto, fuck yeah.