x=mas

Discussion in 'General' started by stephenleskow12, Nov 24, 2007.

1. what gift should i get myslef this year?
    and ideas i cant think of anything besides the ipod touch?
    the most ill prly be able to spend would be around 500$ but i already got too much paraphernalia.. so that isnt need..
    but can oou plead give me someiideas? It'd be really helpful.

2. It's christmas!! the time for giving man..comon :p

but ya.. that new Apple iPod Touch looks pretty damn sick

3. new monitor, tickets to a concert, hash

4. yeah i just recently got a new computer with a 22" monitor.. but thanks for the idea.. and concert ticket does sound good..

5. ha yeah i know trust me im giving quiet enough to out people that will make them very happy!
    but that ipod does look slick im thinking about getting the 16gb one..

any outher idea's guys?

6. if u dont already have a 360..then u could get one and some games.

thats all i can think of aside from an ipod or computer

7. yeah thanks alot for the idea but i sadly already got both.. so i thinkim going to have to go with the ipod touch becuase there isnt anything else good out this year!

8. ipod touch isn't worth it imo. 400 bucks for 8 gigs? Big screen, sure, hardly enough space to put any movies on there though.

But, then again, if you don't have a lot of music, go for it. Even the 500$ model wouldn't suit my mp3 needs.

9. I'm treating myself to two new 12's to put in my trunk, maybe a new deck too.

10. well yeah 16gb would be enough for me.. its just that idk if i want an ipod becuase ialready have the ipod video 80gb. but there is absoulty nothing else that i'd like to waste my money. any outher ideas besides the ipods?

11. how about an apple laptop whichof them are good?

12. if you're going for a comp, I'd highly advise just hitting up like newegg.com and making your own for such a cheaper price, not to mention you'll build a comp just as good if not better than what you'd buy stock :p

13. yeah but i was talking about a laptop i already got a really nice desktop computer..

14. My friend and I are going out and getting tattoos, she pays for mine, I pay for hers :)

15. Ima buying myself a nice 12-string acoustic :)

16. what kind of gutiar are you getting?

17. Need a new plasma...

Im thinking of the 50' Samsung..and possibly a Bluray player..but I might as well get a ps3 if im going to do that

18. Hopefully I have a job to get myself a 360 and a few games, aswell as an flat planel tv for my room.

If not, new electric here I come.