}x{Great white shark Hydroponic grow journal!! }x{

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by sincerestarr, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Fruity/lemony

2. **verry potent**

3. damn those are some sexy bitches u got there im lovin it i got 10 plants goin in a bubbleponics system too but im thinkin i might need to switch to the buckets like that ive got the stealth hydro system it seems to be working out good but getting a little crowded im thinking of trying to rig up something to tie them down off to the side i hope it works tho im also using the same nutes as u, do u use the recommended amount on the sheet they gave with the starter kit? the dude at my local grow shop said to cut it down a little bit so ive kind of halfed it seems to be doing ok tho bout to put 5 into flower just waitin on my others to veg out for a bit and ill have a 5 more a few weeks later blah im stoned and rambling sry lol get at me anyway

4. [quote name='"scrogthemhoes"']damn those are some sexy bitches u got there im lovin it i got 10 plants goin in a bubbleponics system too but im thinkin i might need to switch to the buckets like that ive got the stealth hydro system it seems to be working out good but getting a little crowded im thinking of trying to rig up something to tie them down off to the side i hope it works tho im also using the same nutes as u, do u use the recommended amount on the sheet they gave with the starter kit? the dude at my local grow shop said to cut it down a little bit so ive kind of halfed it seems to be doing ok tho bout to put 5 into flower just waitin on my others to veg out for a bit and ill have a 5 more a few weeks later blah im stoned and rambling sry lol get at me anyway[/quote]

Thanks!! Yes I use the exact measurements on the chart, I wonder why he said to cut it down? I know if you don't get it just right you will fuck some shit up haha... My first grow was an epic FAIL! started with like 60 or 70 and ended up with one that got ripped out of it's bucket by some fag that broke into my house 2 weeks before harvest **SMH** oh well trial and error... I hope it killed him (it didn't he runs around robbing everyone to this day) I've got 1,000,000 bucks and a .45 full of hollow points on him never coming back to my place again... That and I moved.. Anyways the buckets are great if you have the room because your girls will take the hell over! My husbands super haze is 7 feet tall and 6 feet wide haha... Yea we took all of her top buds off yesterday so we could lower her light!

5. If you goto the Technaflora site and read the FAQ, it should answer a lot of those questions. I have used PH Up or Down maybe 3 or 4 times this whole grow just because a full dose of nutes with the right amount of water like the chart says does 99% of the PH balancing for you, unless your tap water is fucked.

"There's a shit storm a brewing." -TPB's

6. yea im not fuckin around with my shit either lol i got my 9 ready for anyone who wants to break into my shit but nobody really knows about it and i like it that way lol i cant have my plants bein 7 feet tall tho lol that would be outrageous in my space im thinking about setting up a scrog if uve ever heard of that i dont have the set up for it yet so im just growing a few plants in a bubbleponics system but the nutes seem to be doing alright with the amount ive been putting in it, it makes the ph almost perfect i have some really shitty tap water so i hope this will be ok its my first hydro grow or really grow ever my buddy gave me a bunch of his dirt plants and i just cloned them and put them into a system cuz i didnt want the mess of all the dirt in my bedroom lol but it seems to be doin alright i put all the dirt plants into flowering way too late and had to tie them over so they werent smashin up on the light once i figure out how to put pics on this shitty old mac ill show ya, i just harvested one plant that seems pretty dank im curing it right now but it was small and not topped or anything so its only gona be a qtr maybe lol but whatever i dont have any problem with free bud lol its cool talkin to u guys and checkin ur shit out its sweet once i get pics up ill put them on here so u can check it out deathhead u got the coolest chick ever keep puttin up some pics of that shit i wana see the harvest, how far away are you from harvest btw?

7. ^^ thanks man, I do have the coolest chick ever! Love you babe! I planned on harvesting on Nov 3 or 4th. But my family is coming to visit on OCT 27th, so I will prolly end up harvesting the night before and taking everything down and hiding in my closet! Thank God it's a walk-in or else it all wouldn't fit lol

8. i know lol im always worried my girl always has fam comin to stay none of them live in town here so it kinda blows im always on edge when there here they all know we smoke but they would probly shit a brick if they found out about the other shit lol i have a pretty well hidden spot tho so its ok lol

9. 3 great white shark, Pineapple express, AK-47, and velvet bud is what I am growing now!!

Attached Files: