X games 2010 tomorrow:)

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Cheating Death, Jul 29, 2010.

1. starts at 11,
    just bought some weed and a hamster so ill toke up all day tomorrow watching some crazy shit.

i still remember the time jake brown crashed so hard his shoes fell off but walks away, and my hispanic dad turns around and says

this shit is fake:]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3PNj3tRW4"]YouTube- jake brown crash xgames 13 mega ramp[/ame]

2. at video Holy Shit. lol my face =:eek:

3. #3 Cheating Death, Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
  4. I love the x games man!! I was watchin that shit live when that happened to Jake Brown and i literally thought i had just watched someone die on national tv i remember just saying holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, over and over cause i couldn't believe what i just saw haha and then i couldn't believe he got up and walked off hes one tough mother fucker :hello:.

5. and the next year he won gold:)crazy

6. yea so stoaked about the 2010 x games. danny way had a bad wreck last year as well and came back and won gold

7. danny way's wreck last year was real scary too. does anyone know why he isnt in it now?

8. still injured and working on his documentary or something.

9. x games are fuckin nuts, the shit those dudes pull off is insane. i was wonderin how much they get paid? is most of there money from sponsors or what? I tuned in las nite n seen travis pastrana pull off the dub backflip again which is still just as insane as it was when he pulled it off a few years back.
    Cant wait to see some (hopefully) groundbreaking stunts

10. Just hit the vape and about to watch the xgames right now....and yea that was sick that Pastrana threw down the double back-flip when he didn't need too, the guy is unbelievable :hello:

11. i watched that shit yesterday haha, and the one guy who fell of the mega ramp:( that sucked

smoking right now watching the skating

12. haha fuck you josh hanson. maby if you raced outdoors you could have finsihed the race!!

josh grant 33 ftw ill see you in 2 weeks in new berlin, ny unafuckindillaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

pastrana why would you do that on your moms birthday when you already won?

jason lawrence..... cmonnnnnnnnnnn.. i use to race him back in the day on mini bikes, gotta root for the local boy

13. OMG!! I taped the x-games and just started watching it and just saw that nasty crash by the biker on vert that knocked him out cold....holy shit that was baddd!! found this video of it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_XVv61fpyY]YouTube - X Games 2010 Vince Byron Wipeout[/ame]

14. fuck :|