X a n a x

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Invictis, Feb 11, 2009.

1. jesus christ dude give it up, you're 36 and you're bickering with me like a little 5 year old. and i'll stick with my statement, saying you'll 'break someone over your knee' does sound pretty fucking gay, just stay out of my thread, GRACIAS MI AMIGO.

2. Your point is?

3. I'm confused. Who cares people...not like you'll ever meet these people. Get over it...

Now lets talk more xanax! I want some :)

4. I'd be happy to give it up.

But about bickering like a 5 year old..who was the one who wrote a paragraph "bickering" over an assumption?

I have no hard feelings toward you, I'm sure you're a nice guy, and I wish you the best.

At the same time, I am not afraid to speak my mind.

5. now you're just being immature and quoting some shit he didn't even say. just get out, you're not funny.

6. you notice when i press the blue arrow on the yellow box it takes you to a completely different post.... i can copy/paste the whole PM if you like

7. If you are telling the truth.

The only thing I can think of is my nephew, who is still not 24.

26 though.

8. He quoted the PM.
    Funny shitt

9. if there was a backpeddling smiley id be puttin that shit all over y our posts now.

10. is this thread about xanax or a few potheads bitching about nothing?

11. Well, it was supposed to be about Xanax, but it took a wrong turn.

12. Thats like 100 nights of amazing sleep right there. Can't tell if those are gg249s or not but those are easily my favorites :)

Seeing that brings back the memories haha

13. About half of them are GG249 flatbacks, which are definately my favorite, and the other half are G3722 wavies, which are still pretty good. And luckily I can use them in moderation now, usually they'd be gone in 2-3 days, but i'm gonna make them last a while.