www.rotten.com

Discussion in 'General' started by deddz, May 18, 2004.

1. Yeah but we aren't all the same, the fact that we are topdog predator should tell you something about the darker side of human nature.
    Reality TV,, entertainment from anothers suffering ? I hate it because it is done for the sake of entertainment.

When it comes down to it the reality of mans ascent is a bloody and violent one, the leaps in progress have all been because of the need to stay ahead of the competition.

Pre 1900 everyone was riding horses doing victorian shit,just over 100 years later and look at the world.

I think the worlds gone pussy but then I want anarchy so I guess I like the idea of survival of the fittest and most folks would think thats fucked up.I don't like humans very much!!

2. I understand where youre coming from when you say you dont like humans much, I share your feelings there..

But Rotten.com IS sick. Its disrespectful to the dead. You do not kill cows and then showcase their guts so some fucked up internet nerds can get off on it.

It's not right, honestly.

peace

3. I see the darker side of human nature.. But it remains, the darker side of human nature. Not really that great of a thing if you ponder it ;)

peace

4. sites like this should be on the internet to tell people that we're better off and we should be grateful for living and not being in any harm. if there was no evil, there wouldn't be any good or you at least wouldn't have any idea/concept of what "good" is.

5. just seeing the url again gives me bad memories, i can't stand to see shit like that.