www.marijuana-seeds.nl

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Shaggydog, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Hi All,

I posted a thread recently in the "Seed Banks" section of the forum with the same title and decided to follow up with an indoor grow journal.
    The plants in the photo are 1 week old today. The container on the left has two White Widow plants, the container on the right has two Blueberry plants. The seeds came from Marijuana Seeds (cannabis Seeds) High Quality Low Prices The container in the front has the last WW seed from Buy Marijuana Seeds and cannabis seeds from Holland - high quality marijuana seeds (cannabis seeds). The lamp is a HPS 400 watt system. I am using a standard GE Lucalox bulb. I will switch it over to a Solarmax super bulb for flowering. The soil is Miracle Grow potting soil and I use distilled H2O. I also use FoxFarm Grow Big once they get a little older.

I will try and post weekly.
    SD

Attached Files:

2. why did you spend the money on the fox farm nutes but not the soil. this might be a mistake mg=problems. if you spend the loot on the seeds and nutes it's only proper to use ocean forest soil, no? i dont know, but good luck you have some good strains there

3. Thanks for the feedback. I have used this combination for awhile and have had great success.

SD

4. I'm watching...

5. Week #2

Looking Good:)

SD

Attached Files:

6. Three Weeks and looking good! I have decided to start the flowering process, so we will soon see what sex the plants are.

SD

Attached Files:

7. I got some so called Jack Herer from them about a year ago. 9 out of 10 sprouted, 3 were males, 3 hermies and 3 females. After growing out the females and cloning them I have a batch of shit that would probably be okay for making rope but the smoke is so weak it barely gets you buzzed. What a colossal waste of time and effort. I will never buy from them again. Good Luck!

8. After I complained to the company they were very apologetic and sent me 20 replacements and 10 Buddhas. I apprecited their response and apology but still must wait for results. Lesson learned "Don't put all your eggs in one basket".:rolleyes:

9. Have you done other grows that were successful? I'm not questioning your ability, just trying to ascertain your experience level.

10. I have at least 20 years growing experience and although I consider myself a constant student of horticulture, I know the difference between rope and dope. I've also grown authentic JH before which is why I was trying to do it again.

11. Clearly, you have ample experience.
    Have you grown out any of the replacements?
    Sucks to waste so much time.
    BTW. I'm really digging the smell of my Blue Diesels lately... A nice funky stinky!!

12. Thanks, yeah I would like to think so but i do screw up every now and then. i'm getting ready to germ them today as a matter of fact. I tried ordering from worldwide marijuana seeds for a change and they seem to have screwed up my order for some quick growing Lowrider #2 and Super Lemon Haze. I'm hoping that they honor their "no BS shipping guarantee" otherwise I'm going to be pissed at them too. I just don't seem to be getting a break, sucks!

Good Luck with your Blue Diesels. The only thing I'm smelling today is some damn overpriced commercial crap I had to buy, but at least it cures what ails me, life.:rolleyes: