www.marijuana-seeds.nl

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Dewave, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Hey guys!!!

Haven't posted in a while but I figured this would be something that all would like to take advantage of... These guys at http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/ are awesome. I have bought from 5 of major sources in the last 2 years and they are far superior to all of them.

When I first bought from them, I got the special classic seeds "Big Bud, Northern Lights and Bubble Gum" 10 seeds each for less then $100 USD and I also bought some AK-47 (my favorite).

None of the NL seeds sprouted they just rotted in place. I figured I was out of luck for those but I cruised all the growing webby's and found alot of NL seeds were going bad.

After nearly a years worth of bumper crop of AK-47, I thought I would try them again especially because of their shipping methods which I found to be very ingenious, safe, secure and fast!

When I made my order for their super strong special of Ice, White Widow and crystal for less then $100 USD I also informed them of the NL seeds, here's their response:
    Thanks for letting us know. There definitely appears to have been a batch problem as we have had a few other customers report the same issue so we are in contact with the breeder.
    We have updated your current order to include 10 free seeds of our new strain Chronic Bud as compensation for the problem (we would have included Northern Lights again but would be best to try something else until we know more about batches affected etc). We will of course still include the 5 free seed offer which is currently Pure Afghani.

I forgot to mention each order gets 5 free Pure Afghani seeds as well.:)

I emailed them a big "Thank you!" mainly because I was eye balling those CB's but thought those 3 strains would keep me busy for sometime anyways!!

PRICING: THEY EXPLAIN WHY THEIR PRICES ARE CHEAPER ON THEIR WEBSITE.

SHIPPING: Thats the best part
    other then the cheaper prices. Very very smart and fast, my last order was received in 4 days. No toys or gimmicks just smart. The funny part is I would spend 3 times the amount for their fast secure shipping.

SUPPORT: I emailed them before I went to bed and had a response that morning.

And no I am not affiliated with them at all, just passing on a good experience.

Good luck all

2. GL man, some would regard your post as spam

3. Dude, I was just posting a good experience, which is what seed bank is all about!!!

Peeps come here to find good reliable sources, I found one!

A Spammer would have multiple posts, I have 74,,,,, you have over 1000 and even joined after me, so sir, please STFU.

4. is it the same for ppls in usa?

5. Yes, I live in the US.

6. I agree with dewave. I have used a few companies and they have been the best source that I have used so far. Fast and stealthy shipping.

7. Didn't mean to upset you man, I knew you were talking legit.
    I've just seen a lot of people do the same thing only to be accused of spamming. :(

I was actually not trying to imply that you were spamming, sorry man, sorta came out wrong.

8. NP Amster, No harm, no foul,,, we're cool.

Anyway I germinated 3 seeds of White Widow, Ice and Chronic bud, all from Marijuana-seeds.nl, which from now on I will abreviate as WW, I and CB.

I did them inside a moist paper towel inside a sandwich tupperware on top of a warming pad. In 2 days I had sprouts with shells popping off.

Transplanted to dixie cups with cellophane on top to keep in moisture under flouros... thats where these pics show me now.

So far 100% germination, :hello:. Fingers are crossed for transplant.

Here's a couple pics of my Hydro hut, which is set up for germination, transplantation, baby banzais of present strains and supplies,,,, along with reservoirs for my plants and cloner.

Enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I know ya have questions,,, feel free to ask anytime.

10. I gotta agree with ya man they were pretty fast and stealthy i got 10 regular WW took 8 days im usa too but on the other side of the world to where they were shipped, so far i germed 2 and they both sprouted i germed 1 afghani and it sprouted but died shortly after is leaves didnt open up :S werid im definatly gonna order again its gonna be purple power plant and hollands hope!

11. so you sure this site is legit cuz im gonna prolly make a order soon.

12. Souds like a hell of a deal, I may try them in the future. Good lookin' out.[​IMG]

13. Very legit. I've had 3 orders thru them so far with no problems.

14. do u think it will work if i pay cash? Cuz thats all i could do right now.

15. Not the same luck here:( Ordered seeds on 10 December and have yet to receive them or a nasty gram from the post office. I EMAILED marijuana-seeds.nl, NOT asking for a refund or reship, but just asking if they had been experiencing delays in shipping over the holidays, no response. I understand that S$#t happens in the mail and stuff gets lost but hell at least they could reply to my question..... Ill be looking for a new bank.....

16. I am not here to slam on that site at all....but it was the first site i attempted to order from.

A complete disaster. it took months to get my order and not ONE of those seeds sprouted. Now I many just be in the minority but....never again.

Oh....and response time on emails? Forget about....like 4-5 days in between.

I ordered from the Doc the next time....had my stuff in a week.....and every single bean sprouted.

I wont go with anyone else but the Doc

17. I wanted to order from the doc but until the Marc Emery trial goes through its undetermined whether he'll be shipping to the states anytime soon. So I ordered from marijuana-seeds.nl on 1-9-08 got shipment confirmation e-mail 1-11-08, and received package today 1-22-08.

18. My first time ordering online was from these guys. I recieved my order in 12 days without any problems. I'd definately order again if everything goes well. So far so good though.

19. Not to intrude on this thread, but i too just recently ordered from this bank. Im a first time grower that have recently ordered the white widow skunk feminized strain. At first this strain looked promising, because it was feminized + super high yield compared to all the other strains. Upon a bit of researching i've noticed that this strain's hybrid is no where to be found. So my question is, did i just get jipped by ordering this nowhere to be found strain?

thanks in advance for any reply

20. white widow skunk is all over the place, I'm sure theres is legit. White Label has a strain and De Shaman has a couple variaties.