www.marijuana-seeds.nl REVIEW - With Pictures!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Lion, May 16, 2009.

1. Very Impressed! I ordered on 4\19 and got them today 4/23. Overseas International. I just about shit when I got home from work and to my surprise they were in the mailbox.:hello::D:hello:

2. i did receive my seeds but like you said they were week
    most did not germinate ,
    im in the uk and it still took 10 days to receive
    they seemed help full on there emails ,
    i know for a fact these are just seeds they make them selfs so its a lucky dip and hope there fresh ,,
    if u have to wait weeks to receive your order there is a very good chance that the seeds will not be in perfect storage conditions

:mad:

i think they should sell real seeds / what they buy / not ones they make ,

3. Happy to report that all 4 of my Auto Berry seeds have sprouted and look great!

4. Your going to love the Berries. Im going to be choping mine later today but I tried a couple small buds and they are tasty.

5. #105 bosey, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I checked out the pics of your berries. They look great. What was your lighting schedule? It was unseasonably cold the past few days so I had them under 24 hour light for heat. Today it is unseasonably hot so was thinking about going to 20/4.

They're under a 2ft 4 bulb HO T5 for now but I have a 400W HPS too. Was gonna wait at least another week to put them under it though.

6. I was doing 20/4 with 386w of cfl. I chopped them and just finshed triming. I posted pic on the other thread but here's one.

Attached Files:

7. yes exactly this is what this site offers...its complete BULLSHIT ANd they know their strains are not what they say they are.

bottom line if you are serious about your herb you go to a site who offers original breeders packaging not some clear baggie with a bunch of green seeds labeled with initials.

8. lets see some pictures i have serious doubts about this website and i know my seeds were Green and some white...def not top notch genetics

9. yeah this is what they do...all mutants, don't germ, and just plain shitty genetics...i have had better plants come out of bagseeds from Shwagg then from this place...all my "Easy Ryders" died out of 10 seeds...+ my 20 freebies were all complete JUNK!

i have since found Attitude and Single Seed Centre who both provide original breeders packs so you know your getting the real deal.

10. #110 bosey, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    These are from a few days ago.

Attached Files:

11. do you have a journal i would like to follow it to watch what happens...i am willing to bet my left nut they are not what they say they are

12. #112 bosey, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
    I don't have a journal. It is entirely possible that they aren't what they say they are...but I don't know that yet.

Only time will tell. I'll keep you posted.

I ordered from other seed banks as well. These just got delivered first so I gave it a shot.

Oh and the seeds I got were definitely not green and white. They weren't the biggest or darkest seeds either.

13. I disagree with your statement about them changing up the seeds. All strains i've bought and grown out have been what they said they are.
    Also the majority of the people in this thread and in the grow journals growing the seeds have had good results from there beans!

There's bound to be bad batches of seeds from breeders from time to time and i know from experience of having good and bad seeds from them. I had one bad batch but I emailed the customer service and they replaced the beans. That's top customer service in my opinion! :hello:

14. Dude it sucks that you have not had a good time with these, i have bought from these guys for the last three years and i have nothing but good things to say about the genetics from these guys. What did they say when you raised these issues with them?

15. dude they don't sell Strains from actual Breeders..where do you get off thinking this is a good place to buy gear...This is the worst site i have ever ordered from and i will continue to say that about this place because they sell bunk seeds..bottom line is this place is selling some seeds with cool names but no actual breeders names:eek:

16. Puffer, I dont want to get into an argument with you. It's a difference of opinion! The majority of my experiences with m-seeds.nl have been good ones. My beans have been good and the gear grown from the seed has been a nice smoke.
    Personally, I'm not bothered about breeders packs. Each to their own dude, my only gripe is people flaming seedbanks for the slightest problem. Email their customer services if you've got a problem, they've always done good by me!! :smoke:

17. Well said Kingcone. Puffer if you are unhappy with them, then I am genuinely sorry as no one should have to put up with poor genetics, but i am with Kingcone on this one, I have ordered from these guys 7 times in 3 years and have only ever had one problem which they resolved quickly and to my satisfaction.

18. i understand your position on this i am strictly speaking from my 1st ever Seed order that i placed quite a while back.

my order was 10 Easy Ryder seeds - Autoflowering

I was so fucking excited when my pack came in because it was the first seed order i have ever placed....and other than using headie bagseeds and midi Mexican seeds it was my first "Real seeds". Mind you i have grown from seed 3 times previous to this indoors and once outdoors so i was not a complete newb at the time.

when i opened up the pack their were two bags..one bag labeled E.R. for Easy Ryder..which seemed great i was happy i got what i wanted....little did i know all the plants came out different and instead of Autoflowering like they were supposed to i had to force flower them on 12/12...that was no big deal.

the big deal to me is the fact that this 10 pack was not Easy Ryders.

On top of this i did also get 20 Free Seeds which i was jumping up and down about....well i got excited a little to prematurely because of the 20 seeds most were light colored some were even green and white.

Why would any seedbank send out a product that is Green or White...

i took these 20 seeds and germenated all at once.

When i compair the quality of seeds to my mexican bagseeds and other bagseeds they are not even close to the same quality and vigor when grown

To Add to all this i later found Attitude and Single Seed Centre who send seeds in Actual Breeders packs.

Maybe i don't understand your point about Name brand seeds but for me i like to know what i am getting...maybe i am a name brand Junkie

i am a fan of all different breeders but i don't like to buy seeds unless i know they are what they say they are..The Easy Ryders from that site were not what they said.

PUFFER

After 2-3 months of growing these plants out a

19. I have read some articles a while back where growers had to force their autos into flowering and some were by different breeders. Maybe you got the wrongs seeds, it happend to my nephew with one of 3 different strains he ordered from them and they sent him some new replacement seeds of what he ordered and they grew out to be the right ones and they also through in a free pack of seeds of his choice that were the same price as the ones he ordered that werent right. Whenever you run into a problem like that it doesnt hurt to contact the seed vendor and if possible the breeder as well explaining your problem.

20. it could have been The batch i got but i guess my point is i like knowing exactly what i am getting...its not about the money i spend on the seeds for me because thats not the issue. For me i have medical needs and i am always looking for strains to help my needs...if i purchase something on a whim most likely i won't be getting the medication i need.