www.marijuana-seeds.nl REVIEW - With Pictures!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Lion, May 16, 2009.

1. I'd like to see how the Luna Haze is, because they just updated that as the freebies. I have some Aurora and Afghan, and I'm pleased with them.

Good luck with your grow, you'll come to find how addicting it really is. I never once though that in my life, I would put growing a plant in front on many things. I did it without a timer (I recommend getting one), and there would be night that shit is going down, and I would rather sit at home, making sure my 2 babies were perfect and doing good.

2. Yeah, I actually think I'm going to start with the Luna Haze. I'd rather get my feet wet with that and then go hard with the Master Kush. I've been thinking about it non-stop for weeks now. I'm building a really small box and hoping to just do a simple one plant grow. Now I know that I can get the rest of my supplies tomorrow and finish my box. Gonna start germinating some Luna tonight.

3. Hey JE34,

Keep us posted on that Luna, i put my last order in with these guys about two weeks before their latest sale and missed out on this :(

Peace

4. I just ordered from marijuana-seeds.nl about an hour ago and i'm a bit worried. my order was around $80 and i used a prepaid credit card that had around $100 on it. i'm worried because when paying it sent me to a different site to put in my the last of my shipping/payment info and then verify it. and i haven't gotten a email or any thing from them.
    idk maybe i just need to give them some time.

5. You do. It took like 12-15 hours to get my confirmation email, but once you get that, you're good. Don't trip. But if you have any problems, email Customer Service, it might take a minute to get a reply, but they are pretty busy most of the time.

6. thanks for letting me know it takes awhile. i was freaking out.

7. #87 MauiSon, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2011

Huh, I never even thought to email a complaint. 10 Strawberry Cough, 7 germ, none get to 3rd set. 15 Super Silver Haze, 5/5 sprouted - all mutant and stringy, none survive. Now my grower won't even try the rest 'cause it ain't worth the time or space. I just figured they're a rip-off, especially since they don't have breeder packs. My grower won't even consider regular seeds anymore 'cause of this fiasco [and I want some Subcool gear, darn it!] I've got Attitude all the time now.

Current grow list - Super Lemon haze, Vanilla Kush, Pineapple Chunk, Deep Sweet Grapefruit, LSD, G-13

8. Do you really got a bad experience about those information???

If it would be true , so than really sorry & don't go away from anywhere bro....

You can try by another way to get them !!!!

9. Any one know any good seed banks in the u.s.

10. Dont think there are any seedbanks in the U.S. Some dispenserays sell them but like everyone else they get shipped to them from over seas.

11. well any one know any sites i can go to where i can order seeds from a group in the u.s. i don't care if they've got them from overseas. i'm doing bussness with some people that we'er stupid enough to buy a pre-paid card that only works in the u.s.
    i have already ordered a few seeds form marijuana-seeds.nl for myself, but sadly i have some money tied up with these guys and i don't know where to go.
    any help would be appreciated.

12. Well if your in a medical marijuana state maybe you can find someome to goto a dispensary for you and get some. More and more dispensarys around here are selling seeds now.

13. i would not use this company...i did and they sent 20 free green and white seeds.

also they are not original seeds just made up names and mutt bags...go with Attitude and save yourself the headache of getting complete shit!

PUFFER

14. #94 bosey, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2011
    Hey guys. New to the site but have been absorbing alot of info from this great resource.

I ordered 5 auto berry feminized with stealth shipping from these guys last week. On east coast and pumped for my 1st grow. Haven't received them yet, but will update when I do. Glad to hear that others have had successful orders.

EDIT: Received them today! 1 week from order.

15. Wow those look solid. Germinating 4 seeds right now. Hopefully they'll be ready for soil tomorrow. The seeds are very small and not too dark. Kinda have me worried but I have my fingers crossed.

16. from my statement: CHECK CRD PURCHASE 03/29 PLANET WAX LONDON GB... totally legit but I think they switch up what they say. Anyways the money is sent to a third party I think.:D

17. I think Planet Wax is a third party as they seem to handle the money for 3 or 4 different seed banks.

18. #99 stealthmini, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
    I just placed my second order with them yesterday. I got a 10 pack of reg NL. My first order was the autoberry. I got 5 seeds that I germed. I started with only 2 of which I will admit I killed, fried or dried the one so I quickly germed the other 3 all three popped but the one never grew a root but cracked so 3 out of 5. I'm happy with what I'm getting from them. I did however also just hit up Attitude for the 420 promo and very happy I did so. For 70 bucks with garentied delivery I got 1 of each dinafem moby dick, white widow, and siberian white. Also free with those came 3 free dinafem critical+. Then I got my 2 ufo freebies TH Seeds burmese and kushage both fem. Also I got the 420 promotion 1xGHS exoudus chesse fem 1xGHS klashkinova fem and 1xGHS super bud fem. So for like 50 bucks before shipping I got 11 fem seed and a 420 shirt. I can't wait for all my new children to get here. HAPPY 420 EVERYBODY:):):) I'll put up some new pics later in Jbudz journal I've been posting there.

19. Just an update all 5 royal hash popped that I got free last order.