www.marijuana-seeds.nl REVIEW - With Pictures!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Lion, May 16, 2009.

1. I ordered from them got confirmation on dec 22 I paid by cc its been 18 days excluding weekends and holidays I live in california usa and just wondering if my seeds will come within the 25 day period? I have emailed them my concerns and must say they have outstanding customer service they did say if I haven't gotten my order in this period they will resend my order anyone that could help I would appriate it

2. Hey big remember the holidays buddy. Have you ever seen a US Post office around the holiday's, utter chaos. I know a few others besides myself that have ordered there goods and are happy with the service. Just be patient i know its hard, but if they dont come your still covered from customer support.

Ok now im gonna try and distract you. What strains did you order?:wave:

3. Hey wow! Thanks man, iam just inpatient I guess lol anyways I ordered the lemon skunk , do you know if that strain is any good?

4. Oh ya heard its real good and few people here are growing right now. Check out fm1776 he as a grow with LS atm order from same place.

5. Ordered late nite Friday 1/14.

Arrived today 1/24 to SW US by guaranteed stealth. Had to sign for it, but I wasn't concerned.

1st time trying them out. Can't vouch for the genetics, but delivery was spot on.

1pk Jack Herer 1pk Strawberry Cough + 3 free fem something.

Attached Files:

6. Hi all,

I just got done reading through this thread and I was wondering if this place breeds or just distributes? Also, for the stealth option-- did any of you have to sign for the package?

Thanks

7. I've only ever bought them and had it shipped using regular post. I specifically mailed them to request it not come signed for. I'm pretty sure they post it signed for if you want.

8. I signed for mine because I didn't realize I was going to have to unless I opted out. Not a big deal.

9. From my experiences with this seedbank they sell generic "strains" that are not what they say they are. If you are interested in wasting your money this is where you want to order.

they do send the seeds and you will get freebies but the seeds are a joke...some white and even green.

Out of a 10 pack of "Easy Ryders" no name breeder fakes and 20+ freebies they sent....Not 1 plant grew out to fully and produced..At the most i got a quarter zip from 1 plant...the rest were male, stunted, did not germ, or just sucked..

i would go with Bagseeds from a Shwagg bag rather than this place...just look at the website its some Hot girl...how are you going to get laid by buying seeds from them..someone explain this to me please

10. Hey Puffer6, that is a downer, did you contact them about the problems with this strain? Plus how did you manage to get 20+ frees out of them? Every time i order i only get 3 or 5 free seeds max. When did you order? Have they changed the policy to now give 20 seeds free?

11. i ordered from this place on march 21st and my seeds just arrived today. this place rocks

12. I know 4 breeders that sell through that company all 4 are top notch. FMS as well as Dutch Passion are available there.

No offence but LOWRYDER is exactly what you described, IMHO the bottom of the heap as far as good strains go, its a shitty one all the way accross the board.
    remember they are a "seed bank" not a "breeder" ......they don't breed anything.

13. M-S.nl has some new seeds available. I wanna say like 10 or so. They have a couple new Autos, new Fems, haven't looked through Indoor and Out yet.

To anyone who is interested in ordering through this bank, they are reliable. I went with Non-stealth when I did it, and I got it in 2 weeks exact. They aren't, by any means, a bad company. I would rather choose to do business with this company as oppose to Attitude.

14. I just put in my first seed order ever. Got some Master Kush. I'll keep everyone posted on when/if? it comes in.

15. I ordered from the single seed center in January and got all I ordered..Kia Kush, Vanilla Kush, Rock Bud and Tangerine Dream. All arrived in fairly short order, two weeks. So far ten of the Kia Kush yeilded two that germinated, Rock Bud seeds had an angular surface when looked at under a magnifier and were 0 for 10 in germination. Two of the Vanilla Kush were soaked last night and are in the incubation stage right now. Of those two one (the larger of the two) had a hole at the end of the seed with a little bit of light brown color surrounding it. That is exactly the way all of the rock bud did. What is up with that? Any experience with this? I would take a picture but don't have that good of a camera to get a good photo of what I am describing. I suspect that the rock bud seeds were old but am concerned about the Vanilla Kush.

Tangerine Dream is on hold while I deal with LSD seeds that came in a bag I bought from a money needing friend. He decided to go winter camping in January and the timer that he had in his grow room, for whatever reason, did not trigger his heater which was to come on when the lights went out. Two nights of near 40F must have stressed the plant and as a result I have so far gotten 41 seeds and am not 20% through it. These seeds seem to have no problem popping as they were on their way one day after showing in a wet towel.

So far my experience with the single seed center is not a good one! I spent more than $500 and so far nothing has proved out. BUMMER!!!!! Any comments or experiences had by others would be appreciated. I am getting kind of tired of looking at seeds in the towel and seeing a light brown ring around a bung hole at the end of the seed!!!:mad:

16. Just wanted to let everyone know that I got my seeds today. I got the email about them shipping on March 30 and they got to me by April 4. While I can''t speak for the quality of the seeds yet, I can't complain about their fast shipping.

17. Yeah, that is really fast. I got mine in about 2 weeks time, I wish I would have got them in 5 days or so.

Let us know how they start coming along. What did you order if you don't mind me asking?

18. Yeah, I was shocked to see them in the mail today. I went to Lowe's during my lunch break and started getting my supplies for my grow box. Never would've thought I'd have the seeds today. My order was for Master Kush. They also sent 5 free Luna Haze.