www.marijuana-seeds.nl REVIEW - With Pictures!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Lion, May 16, 2009.

1. Thanks for the info. Still looking at all the different seed banks trying to figure out what will work best for me.

2. no problem, I have checked with these guys and their new sale goes live today so i am holding off for 24 hrs to see what they have to offer for 420.

3. Got my seeds today! 8 days including weekends to west coast USA!!!

4. Did you order before the new sale came out or after? Did you see Auto GDP!!!! i think that is going to find its way to my house real soon.

5. I ordered before the sale but on the New Years sale. I TOTALLY saw that. I am thinking that and some old skool seeds. Man I miss old skool smoking...

6. I have seen that Old Skool on their site. I am much more of a Sativa fan than indica and that stuff really speaks to me. Not that i am old enough to remember the 60's but i but that is the kind of easy going grass that was much more common then.

7. Agreed. I wasn't alive in the 60 or 70s but a nice laid back social smoke would be cool. I am seriously thinking of doing a patio grow with it!

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. If it is anything like the description (and these guys are pretty accurate in my opinion) you are going to need a fair amount of height so an outdoor grow should work out nicely. I have run a few patio grows in 50 gallon Camo pots in a previous life and they worked out just fine.

9. Hey man thanks for the tip. I wonder if I could keep the guy bushy with cropping. I am not afraid of being caught cuz I am legal but I don't think I have that much height to work with!

10. LST it is the best way to go. If you start topping or fimming you do run the risk of limiting your yield as many sativas grow one very tall central cola.

11. That makes sense. I just don't have a ton of height to work with. Makes of difficult to grow a nice sativa

Some sativas will stay relatively small and grow just 1 large cola if you flower really early like 2 weeks.

13. I am really thinking about doing this. It will make growing a sativa less time consuming. Thank you!

14. just got mine today also. 7 days to west coast! would definitely purchase from again!

15. So far all my seeds have sprouted as well!

16. they have just launched their new summer sale. Got some new strains on there but i am pretty pissed to see that they have THC bomb on there buy one pack get another free:

http://marijuana-seeds.nl/THC_marijuana_seeds.html

I just loaded up on Bomb genetics at the beginning of the season and could have really done with those!

17. #457 qosmioman, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  18. Two for one deals are pretty good. Their freebies look good as well. 

Why do I do this to myself? I have more seeds than I will grow lol

I bought lowryder #2 regs from here and every single one was a female. I wonder if they were really regs... Oh well it can happen!

19. You say that like it is a bad thing!

20. I wanted a male to make some seeds! Hahaha I couldn't believe each one was female!

They smell so good though. Really fruity with some skunk undertones. Some are pepper with fruit.

All 10 popped and grew like champs. They mature very fast.