www.marijuana-seeds.nl REVIEW - With Pictures!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Lion, May 16, 2009.

1. Been away for a while and have come home to a nice package from these guys.  First time ordering from them and gotta say I'm pretty happy with everything so far.   :hello:

2. what did you get in the way of Music Zoot?

3. I got a lovely Judy Garland CD... lol.  :metal:

• Like Like x 1
    hahaha that is amazing, even better than my nursery rhymes...

5. Is it the disc with the hit  by baby Busta Rhymes, "Goo Ga - My diaper is full of sh--" ?

• Like Like x 2
    No, it was the disc that contained something far better. drugs.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks for the heads up Kuro, good to know they stand behind there products. They do have a good rep for customer services and getting beans to people. 

8. Thinking about ordering from these guys, I'm from Australia, was reading reviews from 2010 some where getting through Aussie borders some didn't any updated news?

Thanks.

9. A few people on here say that Aussie is the most difficult place to get beans to cos of your customs. I've seen a few threads on GC with people saying m-seeds get beans through but i guess it's risky. 

10. send them an email, they are stand up guys and will tell you if they can help you out or not.  

11. I once had the Greatest Hits of Elton John done using only PANPIPES!!! EPIC doesn't even come close.

12. Hahaa that is pretty funny.  Man those crazy dutch guys listen to some weird ass shit.

13. They also have a weird taste in clothing, although i've only ever had 1 item sent that way. They're smoking too much of the.......... :smoke:   :smoking:

14. no such thing as too much. :bongin:

15. hello I'm new on this website, and I was just looking on any experiences people had when paid with a credit card. and if the experiences were bad what way would be the most safe to pay, plz help i'm a noob

16. Personally never had a problem paying by credit card and always got my beans safe and sound. If you're paranoid about using credit cards they do offer bank transfer and money order payment options. Never used them personally so can't comment on how it works. Hope that helps :smoke:

17. I use my credit card and everything has been fine.  I found most companies are very discreet which was my main concern.

18. Their facebook page is saying that it's last chance to get sale strains. Does that mean a new sale is on the horizon???? Fingers crossed, they've been quiet on the new strains and promos! :yay:

19. Fingers crossed here too.  What are you hoping for?  I'd love it their Sour Grape Kush went on sale. 

20. I just got my lemon haze seeds, exactly 7days! cool beanz