www.buydutchseeds.com

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GreekSoldier420, Jan 19, 2008.

1. I recently bought 10 feminized SuperGirl seeds from BuyDutchSeeds.com and have to say I am very dissapointed. When I germinated them out of 10 only 6 sprouted. I thought maybe it was me but I bought 10 Strawberry Coughs and 9 out of 10 sprouted. Now I started flowering and already one of my SuperGirls is already pulled for having male parts (hermaphridite). For the price that I paid I don't think 6 out of 10 should sprout and already a male in the making. What the fuck Dutch, get it together.

2. well if u knew the process of making fem seeds then u would understand better. fem seed have a tendency to carry the hermi trait. & alot of ppl say that out of 10 seeds to only except 50% to germ, & 50% of that 50% to be female useing reg seed.

3. i dont get the feminized seed thing
    bought 10 white widow seeds normal
    got 4 females even though i screwed up 4 seeds being a moron
    then i got 4 clones off of each plant and now im harvesting around 4 to 6 ounces of cronic while i have 16 plants ready to move into my grow room with no hermie issues to worry about
    took this 2 weeks ago
    imagine what it will look like with another 3 or 4 weeks under its belt

Attached Files:

4. theses are the seeds i bought HERE

4 out of 5 germinated (still have 5 left) and all 4 are female.

Maybe just luck, i dont know but am giving this site the thumbs up !!! :yay:

you can find lots of pics of them on these forums :smoking: