www.AboveTheInfluence.com? HELL NO! More like...

Discussion in 'General' started by Scapris, Jul 10, 2007.

1. I would love to get a hold of a video of someone with documentaries on their daily life; them smoking and performing daily activities with ease. Let me know if any of you come across one!
    Thanks,
    Mark

2. A chat and more videos have been added.

-Mark

3. Nice.
    Dude your doing so much for people you don't even know IRL.
    You deserve an award.
    But all I can give you atm is +Rep

4. HOLY CRAP

someone should host a "fund raiser" and we should have an Ad Contest or somethin like that and try to get it up on National TV... That'd b the shit..

5. If I can find someone local who is willing to let me borrow a camcorder I plan on making the documentary my self.

I work 10am-5pm Mon-Fri as a web designer, go to college full-time for my AS degree in Graphics Technology, as well as run 1 1/2 miles every other day and workout.

This would be something I would have so much fun filming and editing, however, I just don't have the $300 to toss to a camcorder ATM.

-Mark

P.S. So much appreciation for the supports guys/gals. I spend so much time creating the website that it's always nice to get awesome feedback!

6. Good job on the site. I have a suggestion though, you should have a section on the site where it shows all the things abovetheinfluence has said about weed, then you show the real facts. Like a side by side comparison on they're bullshit, and the real facts.

Another thing, could someone sue abovetheinfluence for false advertising or defamation or something? I would really like to see someone sue them because I don't think it's ever been done before, so the case would get a lot of publicity and media coverage.

7. I just joined the forums under the new name 'SilentJ'. See yall there

8. Freedom of speech my friend, it's a beautiful thing.

-Mark

9. The government is going to be at someones door soon. :p

10. Thanks man, I've added ya to my favorites. It's great to be informed so that we can give a reason for the hope that we have and ya right. I get sooo shity when ignorant, narrow minded people try to stero type me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

To all of you who are out there fighting the good cause. Thank you a thousand times over.

11. We are currently looking for a well thought out response to the claims that AboveTheInfluence.com is spreading.

They can been seen here : abovetheignorance.org/influencefacts.htm

Let us know if any of you are interested in this task! ;)

-Mark

12. Couple new videos have been added! More to come tonight!

-Mark

13. under the video section the case in michigan is labeled massachuets

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks for catching that bro

-Mark

15. Just added a new above the influence facts/lies page! Take a look and let me know what you think..

-Mark

16. Yeaaaaaaaaahhh buddy! Keep it up homie and I still <3 my sig :D

17. Anytime man, appreciate the support!

-Mark

• Like Like x 1
  18. Put a smile on my face to see someone take action and put up a QUALITY website backed by facts and studies on MJ. Keep up the good work and hopefully we can spread the word of this site.

Facebook group anyone?

19. Man i just like to say thank you scapris you've done what probably everybody here has wanted to do, slap the government in the face. Good Job