www.007trader.com shoes,jeans,shirt,handbag,watch,clothes,belt,cap,u gg,gucci,coogi

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by mytrader, Aug 4, 2008.

1. www.007trader.com is my net my msn is my07trader@hotmail.com
    We are professional brand shoes,jeans and clothing supplier in china.
    sport shoes:
    Air Force 1 shoes,clear AF1 shoes,ice cream shoes,<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on">Jordan</st1:country-region> 1-23,<st1:country-region w:st="on">jordan</st1:country-region> shoes,clear <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">jordan</st1:country-region></st1:place> shoes.
    Airmaxshoes:max90,max95,max97,max2003,,max2005,max2006,,max180,max360,TN,nikeShoxshoes:shox VC,Turob,monster,NZ,OZ,TL, R3,R4, Duck shoes,puma shoes,james lebron shoes,adidas shoes,timberland shoes,bape shoes,prada shoes,gucci shoes,Rigf shoes, desqaured shoes,hogan shoes,chanel shoes,rich shoes,D&G shoes,icecream shoes
    soccor shoes:nike,world cup,F 50+,Predator
    [FONT=&#23435][/FONT]ugg boots
    Apparel :
    jean:Evisu-jeans,Diesel-jeans,Bape-jeans,Red monkey-jeans,d&g-jeans,BBC jeans,G star,replay,Armani,Rock&Republik
    Coat:BAPE hoody,bapejacket,AF Jacket, A 10EEEP hoodies,A LRG hoodies
    [FONT=&#23435],[/FONT]
    A&F
    T-shirt : Polo T-shirt,lacoste T-shirt, evisu T-shirt,bape T-shirt,burberry T-shirt,timberland T-shirt handbag:Lv handbag,gucci handbag,channel handbag,fendi handbag,prada handbag,juicy hangbag
    hat, WATCH:AP,ARMANI,BAPE,BREGUET,BREITLING,BURBERRY,BVLGARI,CAPTIER,CHANEL,CHOPARD,CK,CORUM,D&G,RRANK MULLER,Gucci,HERMES,HUBLOT,IWC,Jacob&Co,JL,LONGINES,LV,MONTBLANC,OMEGA,PANERAI,PATEK PHILIPPE,PIAGET,RADO,ROLEX,
    Apple ipod
    (price):all goods prices are wholesale price.
    (quality):high and AAA quality.
    (deliver time): 5 work-days to arrive after you pay.
    Our business areas: South America, North America, Europe, Austrilia and <st1:place w:st="on">South East Asia</st1:place>.
    Our packing: All the shoes is packed with original box,and the tags and style code number is 100% correct.
    We accept big & small quantity order,mixed order and dropship.
    If you buy more things,I will give you the best price and the best quality.
    MSN :
    my07trader@hotmail.com
    E-mail :my07trader@yahoo.com

2. hey...you need to stop.

3. Even if this type of advertising were to work...you're just expecting us to read through line after line of single-spaced broken English to find out about bootleg merchandise that's probably only a ploy to steal our credit card info?

4. Reeeeeeepoooooooooooooo