WWIII On the Horizon: What's your stance?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KillerSmoke, Aug 15, 2008.

1. http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=5587034&page=1

2. I think US should get their nosey faces out of everyone's business and stop acting like we can control the world.

3. my stance? ill see you in canada.

4. will do

5. Vancouver?

6. anywhere away from bush and the potential threat of mccain pickin up right where he left off.

7. ya.....see yall in colombia...if the US gets into a world war im moving back to colombia

8. I'm gonna go kick it with the aussies and be like, "WTF mate?" while smoking a blunt.

9. yea its getting bad

10. #11 Blazzin9, Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008
    Russia is trying to prove they're still a world power after the fall of communism. They can talk all they want but they aren't fooling anyone that they can take on USA + Allies.

Yeah, they have nukes but so do we. As much as they may want to use them they wont because of the same thing that prevented fighting during the cold war, mutually assured destruction. Theres enough between the Russia+USA to destroy the world many times over.

What the hell though I could be wrong and worse case senario I jump ship to Canada/Aussieland, most likey wont matter if I was in the deserts of Africa, a nuclear war will be the war to end wars.

11. I would be in selective service.

12. The militaries new motto should be:

"Because we fucking can."

Seems like what they go by now.

13. U do know the Aussies have engaged in World War before right?

They were attacked by the Japanese.

14. Wouldn't be surprising if the U.S entered another war for little or no reason and little or no planning. I mean hell, look at where we are with the IRAQ War. Over 3$ Trillion dollar debt? Think about fighting against an army which is relatively well equipped, trained, and disciplined?

In fact, who the fuck would be stupid enough to sign up for the army after they see what happened in Iraq? I smell a draft coming if there is a war.

Other than that U.S seriously should take a look at itself before trying to order around the rest of the world.

15. When WW3 starts and all the countries that have nukes start shooting them into the air...wtf makes you think none are going to land in Canada?!

If the world is about to get destroyed, where in the world could you go run and hide to be safe?

16. Bhutan. Look it up.

17. its not part of my path. . .

cant be bothered by it.

18. If nukes are exchanged between more than two powers, I think it will be limited and only major cities will be destroyed, as well as militarily important targets. The powers that be want to reduce the population, though they've determined that biological weapons are more effective at that than nukes.

19. if WWIII started I would get into the army if there still is an army.