WWIII may be coming soon?

Discussion in 'General' started by Letemblaze3, Sep 21, 2012.

1. not going to waste my high on that.

maybe tomorrow I will look

2. I hope so. Ive been bored as fuck lately and could use some intertainment.

3. I dunno for sure, but Iran/Israel and Turkey/Syria could lead off to a chain of events that might lead to WWIII. If the straight of Hormuz gets shut off and Iran has support from Russia, shit could go south very quick..

4. Damn, if only we had a certain private island to escape to after all this...

5. Sure, it's called The War On Terror.

6. [quote name='"Justin127"']Damn, if only we had a certain private island to escape to after all this...[/quote]

Shh.

Don't you DARE talk about my secret fucking island.

Now everyone knows

7. The War on Terror is bullshit though, how can the US say that Muslims are terrorists when they are invading their countries for oil, other natural resources, and to keep the value of the dollar bill. The US are the real terrorists.

8. lol I know, that's what I was getting at but I deleted it from my post.

9. I won't fight my brothers. The machine can't make me..

10. [quote name='"Justin127"']Damn, if only we had a certain private island to escape to after all this...[/quote]

I'm still pissed that the thread got closed

11. Oh, makes sense lol.

12. To be honest I'm happy not to live in the disgusting country that is the united states. How true this theory is, I'm not sure. Regardless I don't agree with American politics and wouldn't be surprised for such an event to happen. No offense to Americans. You guys are great , the people in office on the other hand.

13. The sad thing is these psychopaths in Washington are going to drag everyone into the mess. Unless you are on some small island off the shores of Chile, I think you will be affected by WWIII in some way.

14. None taken. I didn't choose to be American, I was born here.

It is funny how many people hate "us," I'm just curious as to when the majority will figure out it's not because they hate our freedom or way of life like the government would like us to believe.

15. Idk i was chilin in my room after smokin a B outside, and heard what sounded like a helicopter like1000 ft above my house.

So i peak out the blinds to see wht it was and saw what lookedlike a space shuttle but sounded like a fighter jet..

How fast it was moving was what concerned me

16. Mer'ca fuck yea'!!

:devious::devious::wave::yay::smoke::hippie:

17. well

the island

18. I posted before I watched the video, but I watched it now and it's more excruciating truth. I don't understand how so many people around me live in such blindness and triviality.