WWII in HD

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by giraffe, Nov 18, 2009.

1. I've been watching it since the premiere, to say the least, it's amazing. Wow.

Anyone else watching? or am i the only one... :smoking:

In Memory of my grandfather, and all the other soldiers that fought for freedom.

2. Yeah man, it's tight as hell. I'm watching it right now

3. yeah man, ive been spendin all day tokin up and watchin the history channel.:hello:

4. I came in here to make a thread about WWII in HD, but you guys are one step ahead

It's so intense...really mindblowing how they've got first-person accounts of a given battle and also authentic footage of exactly what they're talking about

I haven't seen every show, but so far the most vivid one was the invasion of Tarawa. The tide is too low and the boats that the US soldiers are supposed to take to the shore get hung up on a coral reef and they're sitting ducks...they had to wade in while being shot at with machine guns. So much footage of dead bodies and bloated corpses floating around.

Makes me think of my grandfather who was in the Army Corps of Engineers and served in the Pacific.

5. great show,though I'd rather watch saving private ryan at the moment:)

6. I've watched it since the premiere, and watching it right now. I watch the history channel all the time and its really cool seeing it all in color.

I watch all these shows about WWII and they had interviews and discriptions and pictures and some footage, but it's so intresting to see how it all really went down.

7. this shit sounds sick im goin to have to check it out

8. It's on right now

9. it is a pretty good show...got some pretty mature footage fallen soldiers